C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

:idiot2: :idiot2:

http://www.football365.com/news/mediawatch-the-real-reason-manchester-united-won-the-derby

Blowing a Gale

There are plenty of takes surrounding West Brom’s capitulation this season, but you have to hand it to Sky Sports News pundit Tony Gale for finding a piping hot one.

Asked to explain who was at fault for the club’s relegation, Gale argued that there was “nothing Alan Pardew could do”. Pardew was appointed with 23 league games remaining by a club outside the relegation zone.

When pushed to apportion blame if Pardew didn’t merit any, Gale had his answer:

“The West Brom fans are the reason they are going down”.

As we said, piping hot.

:idiot2: :idiot2:

http://www.football365.com/news/mediawatch-the-real-reason-manchester-united-won-the-derby

Blowing a Gale

There are plenty of takes surrounding West Brom’s capitulation this season, but you have to hand it to Sky Sports News pundit Tony Gale for finding a piping hot one.

Asked to explain who was at fault for the club’s relegation, Gale argued that there was “nothing Alan Pardew could do”. Pardew was appointed with 23 league games remaining by a club outside the relegation zone.

When pushed to apportion blame if Pardew didn’t merit any, Gale had his answer:

“The West Brom fans are the reason they are going down”.

As we said, piping hot.

M66JPsL.gif

Guest firetotheworks

Tony Gale is mates with Pardew. You would think that even one of his mates would be able to see that it's Pardew's fault, but then he's also made the conscious decision to be mates with a terrible human being and one of the worst people in football, so his judgement might be flawed.

You would think a football pundit would be able to give an independent view, regardless of his personal relationship with the manager in question :lol: then again I don’t think you ever hear a manager directly criticised by any pundit, regardless of their record.

You would think a football pundit would be able to give an independent view, regardless of his personal relationship with the manager in question :lol: then again I don’t think you ever hear a manager directly criticised by any pundit, regardless of their record.

Depends on where they were born tbh. Some forrins get absolutely slated. Remember Merson having a pop at Silva? Stuff like that, sometimes it's deserved obviously but if the manager in question is British then they're virtually bullet proof in the mainstream media.

Guest firetotheworks

One of my newest football pet hates is the clamouring for unqualified caretaker managers to get jobs full time, almost always based on nothing more than them being nice and knowing the players.

They started one Pardew segment on Soccer Saturday by saying "We like Alan Pardew..." In his defence.

They just have their mates. It's as simple as that.

I find it astonishing that if Rafa had Pardew's premiership record he'd be slated.

Or who can forget Tony Cottee earlier on in the year, "I just don't get it with Rafa Benitez." Referring to his excellent reputation. It's astounding that these cunts get away with it.

They started one Pardew segment on Soccer Saturday by saying "We like Alan Pardew..." In his defence.

I find it astonishing that if Rafa had Pardew's premiership record he'd be slated.

Or who can forget Tony Cottee earlier on in the year, "I just don't get it with Rafa Benitez." Referring to his excellent reputation. It's astounding that these cunts get away with it.

When they had Ian Wright and Chris Sutton on 5 Live the other week talking about it, Wright started one of his points by saying "Look, Alan's a mate of mine..."

Quite frankly Jason Mohamed, who was hosting it, should've just butted in and said "Can I stop you there?" and moved the discussion on.

When they had Ian Wright and Chris Sutton on 5 Live the other week talking about it, Wright started one of his points by saying "Look, Alan's a mate of mine..."

Quite frankly Jason Mohamed, who was hosting it, should've just butted in and said "Can I stop you there?" and moved the discussion on.

:anguish:  Imagine being mates with Pardew.

Guest neesy111

Mick Mccarthy walked cause the fans boo'ed someone coming on as a sub and then they chanted "You don't know what you're doing" at him.

They won.  :lol:

Nope, it was agreed before the match it was his last game.