C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Press will soon forget and will be pushing for him to get the England Job before you know it. Wasn't his fault.

Please God let this happen.

The way he’s whored himself for that job every time it’s come up... In the past, he may have been in the discussion, but surely those days have passed? Not even the FA could be so incompetent as to hire Pardew now (well, after the obligatory noble second round defeat in June)?

I love how much F365 hate him, still including him on their weekly losers list even after he's gone:

Alan Pardew

Gary Megson had two games in charge as caretaker manager and West Brom took two points. Darren Moore has had two games as caretaker manager and taken four points. In between, Pardew had 18 games as permanent manager and got eight points. Any Premier League club appointing him next season should be automatically relegated.

I love how much F365 hate him, still including him on their weekly losers list even after he's gone:

Alan Pardew

Gary Megson had two games in charge as caretaker manager and West Brom took two points. Darren Moore has had two games as caretaker manager and taken four points. In between, Pardew had 18 games as permanent manager and got eight points. Any Premier League club appointing him next season should be automatically relegated.

:lol:

Alan Pardew

:lol:

That is incredible :lol:

Another corker from F365.

Not quite sure why Cascarino is so worried. After all, here’s what he said when Alan Pardew was in charge of Crystal Palace:

“There is one obvious candidate to be the new Chelsea manager and that is Alan Pardew. He is ready for the step up to join a team in the Champions League.

“He has the ability, the ego and the bravery. Pardew can handle any owner, even one as demanding as Roman Abramovich.”

Love it when a plan comes together.

:spit:

Guest Howaythetoon

F365 is basically like a Newcastle fanzine now [emoji38]

Or basically this thread!

I’m hoping that’s him finished now as a manager and again I wouldn't even wish him on the mackems, no-one who loves their club and is willing to invest time, money, passion and emotion into it should ever have to put up with a a basic con man, no-one. Not like him.

Hopefully Carver has robbed his last living from the game too.

Guest Howaythetoon

Nah, one more job and abject failure please.

He’s already an abject failure, not getting another gig would basically rubber stamp that. I’d love him to get the England job mind and lose 6 in a row to Scotland the twat.

I don't think we'll see him in the Premier League like. Some mid-range Championship club along the likes of Ipswich maybe.

Yeah I can see him at Norwich as I can't see them sticking with their current German fella if they continue to be mediocre