C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

This man must not win a trophy. It's vital to both my personal health and that of a sport I love.

He's quite obviously going to win the cup on Saturday like

I doubt it really. Man U do have some decent players,far better than Palace. I doubt the bookies will be making Palace favourites anyway. The luck of the draw is always going to run out at some point.

Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew has been speaking ahead of Saturday's FA Cup final against Manchester United.

Pardew played in the 1990 final between the teams, which United won after a replay.

"1990 in many ways made this club," he said.

"It would be good for football, for the DNA of this club to win a trophy, we play street football, with players from different roots. This group has the opportunity to put something permanent there, the first major trophy for this club."

O pards u so ghetto.

Just heard this bellend state they're 'quite an exciting team' on their day but unfortunately they 'haven't quite hit those heights second half of the season'.

Imagine brushing off 2 wins in 21 just like that.

Just heard this bellend state they're 'quite an exciting team' on their day but unfortunately they 'haven't quite hit those heights second half of the season'.

Ha ha! I refuse to read any of his quotes today (bar on here!) as he will be in ultra-smarmy wanker mode!

HOWAY MAN UTD!

39 goals in 38 games, too exciting of anything.

I keep hearing an interview where he says "As an England manager" instead of "as an English manager".  That job must be constantly in his thoughts.

He's just s*** talking England, innit?!

Did any of the media stop him and bring up those stats? They never fucken do.

The guy is given a free pass every time.

39 goals in 38 games, too exciting of anything.

Front foot football