C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

He really is the gift that keeps on giving  [emoji38]

Pardew said "Grzegorz came and apologised to me on Tuesday, and to my staff, which is unusual to be honest. I said sometimes an apology isn't quite enough, so I fined him and also said I don't ever want to see it again. I actually really like him as a person and as a footballer and I was surprised at his action. I said, 'You need to see the start of the second half and if you see yourself you might have subbed yourself'. He had a little chuckle."

r/thathappened

Guest firetotheworks

Pardew said "Grzegorz came and apologised to me on Tuesday, and to my staff, which is unusual to be honest. I said sometimes an apology isn't quite enough, so I fined him and also said I don't ever want to see it again. I actually really like him as a person and as a footballer and I was surprised at his action. I said, 'You need to see the start of the second half and if you see yourself you might have subbed yourself'. He had a little chuckle."

r/thathappened

[emoji38] Exactly.

Second week in a row I've watched his presser.

He's an angry little man like. This week's favourite, "I can only do one of a few formations/systems, if the players don't perform there is nothing I can do."

Went on to say that he would drop the senior players for young ones if they let him down. What a cunt.

Nothing to do with your implementation of these systems Alan?

From a Brom forum -

"This man has turned not being a very good football coach into a lucrative art form"

Class [emoji38]

That's the annoying thing about him now like, despite his obvious shitness he just keeps getting richer and richer so from the perspective of vermin like him he's always the winner.

He really is the gift that keeps on giving  :lol:

Skip to about 10:57 and watch the arrogant smarmy smile when he says "So a fined him"

Skip to about 10:57 and watch the arrogant smarmy smile when he says "So a fined him"

I know  :lol: Imagine what the players must think watching shit like that. I bet the "chuckle" was at what an arrogant shit cunt his manager is.

r/thathappened

[emoji38] Exactly.

Like Ralph Wiggum saying he saw the babies.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Where do you even start? :lol:

i) That Brummie accent when he gets all fundamental and then hits a wall at the end, part realising what the hell he's just done :lol:

ii) It's unusual for young players to play as a holding midfielder? But then goes on to describe him as an attacking midfielder? What?

iii) 'We're going to need to run more than we have this season vs Bournemouth', then about Sam Field 'It's not enough to just work and work and work' :lol: This guy is a joke!

Honestly, that was a horrendous interview even for his standards. It has all fallen apart so beautifully :lol: CUNT!