sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Everyone does know they still have to beat Everton right ?

If they lose/draw we have a chance at least.

Even if they draw they only have to draw away to Watford who are on the beach

Even with a draw and a loss we will never close the goal difference.

Sunderland are in that relegation fight because of Fat Sam.

Newcastle aren't in this relegation fight because of Rafa.

Only thick people can't see that.

:thup: precisely this

Just as dumb as saying Carver saved us from relegation last year.

They knew they were deep in the shit after 8 games and took some decisive action. They binned the underperforming Advocaat and appointed Allardyce and he had 30 games and a transfer window to work with and 28 games later they're almost in the clear.

We were in exactly the same position after 3 games and stuck with McClaren. They continued to stick with him until it was too late and we're now seeing the consequences of it. Had Benitez been appointed in October (I understand he was still at Madrid obviously, just hypothetically) we'd be laughing, his methods were starting to have an effect on results and we still could finish the season with a 6 game unbeaten run and still go down.

Every single person who had a role to perform at this club since we dodged the bullet last season 'til Benitez's appointment has utterly failed. Bad appointments, bad signings, tolerating under-performance and having the lack of courage to intervene sooner. They let the situation fester when it was clear it simply wasn't working. This club needs to be ripped apart and rebuilt and it needs to happen with Benitez still in charge, he's the only bloke employed by the club who's good at his job. This doesn't happen then i'm all for another relegation next year followed by another one until Ashley slings his hook and the club gets an owner who cares for it.

Plus we won't beat Tottenham anyway. Too many things all need to happen, none of which are even likely to happen in isolation.

Agree in that in that getting relegated isn't Rafa's fault. It's the fault of those that have ran this club into the ground over the last few seasons (Ashley, Charnley, Moncur, Carr, Maclaren, Pardew, Carver, Stone) and numerous players.

Mackems will stay up, but I still believe they will be circling the drain, next season. As for us? Who the fuck knows.

They knew they were deep in the s*** after 8 games and took some decisive action. They binned the underperforming Advocaat and appointed Allardyce and he had 30 games and a transfer window to work with and 28 games later they're almost in the clear.

We were in exactly the same position after 3 games and stuck with McClaren. They continued to stick with him until it was too late and we're now seeing the consequences of it. Had Benitez been appointed in October (I understand he was still at Madrid obviously, just hypothetically) we'd be laughing, his methods were starting to have an effect on results and we still could finish the season with a 6 game unbeaten run and still go down.

Every single person who had a role to perform at this club since we dodged the bullet last season 'til Benitez's appointment has utterly failed. Bad appointments, bad signings, tolerating under-performance and having the lack of courage to intervene sooner. They let the situation fester when it was clear it simply wasn't working. This club needs to be ripped apart and rebuilt and it needs to happen with Benitez still in charge, he's the only bloke employed by the club who's good at his job. This doesn't happen then i'm all for another relegation next year followed by another one until Ashley slings his hook and the club gets an owner who cares for it.

Pretty sure Advocaat resigned like.

Guest neesy111

They knew they were deep in the s*** after 8 games and took some decisive action. They binned the underperforming Advocaat and appointed Allardyce and he had 30 games and a transfer window to work with and 28 games later they're almost in the clear.

He did, they were desperate to keep him.

Thought it was one of those mutual agreement things. My mistake :thup:

Sunderland are in that relegation fight because of Fat Sam.

Newcastle aren't in this relegation fight because of Rafa.

Only thick people can't see that.

Exactly. Why the hell the BBC think it was worth posting that shite up I don't know. I thought the BBC were above posting obvious rubbish in order to generate replies.

Sunderland's end of season DVD should be good. Adam Johnson assists and goals erased from history I wonder?

Get to fuck you fucking cesspool of a club and city. Fucking vermin getting the rub of it with that bollocks pen at Stoke and two deflected goals today. What can you fucking do except look at the way NUFC has kept them up 4 years running. Fuck off the lot of you inbred bastards.

Get to f*** you f***ing cesspool of a club and city. f***ing vermin getting the rub of it with that bollocks pen at Stoke and two deflected goals today. What can you f***ing do except look at the way NUFC has kept them up 4 years running. f*** off the lot of you inbred b******s.

Don't forget they knowingly fielded a nonce for their own gain. Never forget that.

Get to f*** you f***ing cesspool of a club and city. f***ing vermin getting the rub of it with that bollocks pen at Stoke and two deflected goals today. What can you f***ing do except look at the way NUFC has kept them up 4 years running. f*** off the lot of you inbred b******s.

Don't forget they knowingly fielded a nonce for their own gain. Never forget that.

Of course not. Birds of a feather and all that. It's the malbec talking but I don't give a fuck. It didn't hit me this afternoon but it has now and I'm fucking incensed that gobshite twats like allardyce pardew and pulis get to manage in the PL next season and Rafa won't. Fuck football man.

They've played with spirit at the right time and invested in a proven goalscorer who has basically kept them up single handed. They probably deserve to stay up ahead of us.

Haivng said that, next season they'll have another bottom half finish watching Allardyce football, don't think I would swap places with them tbh.

They've played with spirit at the right time and invested in a proven goalscorer who has basically kept them up single handed. They probably deserve to stay up ahead of us.

Haivng said that, next season they'll have another bottom half finish watching Allardyce football, don't think I would swap places with them tbh.

Spirit? Seriously? have you seen Borini or Yedlin man? Fuck them. Defoe is the only thing that has made the difference for them. That's where they've trumped us. Buying an ageing Defoe on the scrapheap from the Canadian league ffs.

Of course not. Birds of a feather and all that. It's the malbec talking but I don't give a f***. It didn't hit me this afternoon but it has now and I'm f***ing incensed that gobshite t***s like allardyce pardew and pulis get to manage in the PL next season and Rafa won't. f*** football man.

With you all the way,

I'm just finishing my first glass now (ASDA's Chilean Malbec, great value at £8.50 for 1.5 litres) and getting myself worked up for some proper righteous anger later.

Hang on, if they get a draw and a loss, and we win, we'll be a point ahead of them right? (saying this from memory, haven't looked at the table today)

You're right.

Problem is the goal difference. Realistically i could see them drawing against Everton and Watford but that puts them 3 ahead of us and the GD is too much. I cant see them losing any of the last 2. Its curtains

Problem is the goal difference. Realistically i could see them drawing against Everton and Watford but that puts them 3 ahead of us and the GD is too much. I cant see them losing any of the last 2. Its curtains

You're right.

Hopefully Khazri breaks Defoe's leg in training and Allardyce breaks Khazri's face straight after. It's our only hope

Who the fuck is this khazri some fat fucking no mark swinging a boot at it for a deflection. I'm fucking livid man. Seriously livid. And dont get me started on that cockroach borini.

:lol: Khazri has been very good for them. Kirchoff too actually. 

..and Kone.

Their January window is what saved them.  and people thought we were the NE club with the good scout(s)