sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What an absolute shambles that place is! Wonderkid Pickford utterly all over the place, that should knock 20 million off his ludicrous price tag.

And with that, they slide into oblivion, unmissed and unloved and with one final flourish, the turd is flushed.

Au revoir, adieu and f*ck off.

The fury from the Groomers (or is that fewry) about the John Terry substitution is amazing.

It was cringeworthy from Chelsea to have planned this (compared to how Lahm ended his Bayern career), especially the lined up Chelsea guard of honor for him to leave the field.

But calling it embarrassing or small time and a lack of respect to the traveling fans is amazing.  Seems like an excuse to avoid the fact that their team got humped in the game, were shite all season and are finally getting flushed when no one will miss them.

***FLUSH***

It is a bit disrespectful from Chelsea on the day to be honest but they clearly don't give a shit about details like that.

I'd say the bigger lack of respect to the Sunderland fans would be from their own club by agreeing to go along with it.

Fitting, really.

Guest chopey

I think the whole situation says a lot more about the vanity of one man rather than disrespectful football clubs.

Moyes should have told Chelsea to get lost, in fact Chelsea shouldn't have asked in the first place. John Terry being the vain git he is, Sunderland being complicit and Denise Wise bringing to trophy onto the pitch made for some pretty sorry viewing.

The fury from the Groomers (or is that fewry) about the John Terry substitution is amazing.

It was cringeworthy from Chelsea to have planned this (compared to how Lahm ended his Bayern career), especially the lined up Chelsea guard of honor for him to leave the field.

But calling it embarrassing or small time and a lack of respect to the traveling fans is amazing.  Seems like an excuse to avoid the fact that their team got humped in the game, were s**** all season and are finally getting flushed when no one will miss them.

***FLUSH***

The fury won't last long.

Give it a few hours and there'll be threads about Chelsea fans stopping them outside the ground to thank them for giving Terry a good send off and how they wish it was mags, not them, playing in the championship next season.

It is a bit disrespectful from Chelsea on the day to be honest but they clearly don't give a shit about details like that.

I'd say the bigger lack of respect to the Sunderland fans would be from their own club by agreeing to go along with it.

Fitting, really.

How's it disrespectful when the Sunderland players colluded with it? As for their fans, fuck them.

It is a bit disrespectful from Chelsea on the day to be honest but they clearly don't give a s*** about details like that.

Fitting, really.

How's it disrespectful when the Sunderland players colluded with it? As for their fans, f*** them.

This tbh.

A few cheeky sherberts :anguish:

Not strictly aimed at the mackems but I absolutely abhor all these pet names / phrases people have for drink. And the use of the word cheeky beforehand.

Cheeky sherbet has to be up there with the absolute worst though.

So Sunderland agreed to kick the ball out? So matching fixing possibility's? know not big deal in terms of a result but if I had a bet at that time I would be pissed off.

A few cheeky sherberts :anguish:

Not strictly aimed at the mackems but I absolutely abhor all these pet names / phrases people have for drink. And the use of the word cheeky beforehand.

Cheeky sherbet has to be up there with the absolute worst though.

Presumed sherbert was there way of not saying cocaine