sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Given how short they are I think it's a decent sensible move to bring in another striker, he's obviously canny poor but could cause problems for defenders. He's not going to transform their season but he's better than throwing a small, 17 year old into the PL should they need to.

Given how short they are I think it's a decent sensible move to bring in another striker, he's obviously canny poor but could cause problems for defenders. He's not going to transform their season but he's better than throwing a small, 17 year old into the PL should they need to.

It probably is at this stage, but fuck me they are desperate. They are in a league where Palace can spend 32 million on a striker and they cant compete, scrapping around for players will fuck them this time.

They have brought in 3 defenders when crying out for a midfield and strikers. They do tend to have tons of spirit but I don't think it will be enough. They have 0 fit wingers, useless midfield and 1 fit Striker. Defence might not be bad but who knows

He's terrible man. I was having a conversation with my mate before the Huddersfield match about strikers we could sign, and he mentioned Anichebe. I couldn't have argued more about what a poor signing he would have been. He has scored 24 league goals in 10 seasons. The mackems have went to town over us signing Murphy, but Murphy scored more league goals than that in one season a couple of years ago. Yes, it's a lower league, but for the league we're in, Murphy is the better signing for us, especially since he will be warming his arse on the bench 90% of the time.

Anichebe Or Murphy??

If they were both 100% fit then Anichebe is the better player, but as far as signings go, Murphy is a better signing for the league we are both in. Anichebe is so injury prone. Their biggest problem is Defoe getting injured, and they haven't exactly gave themselves much security if it does happen.

On the safc subreddit

[–]british_grapher 3 points 4 hours ago*

West Brom    Everton

Goals        6           18

Apps        55           131

I'm delighted. He's strong and powerful but I think lacks creativity so he'll fit right in.

:lol:

Should be noted that the guy has never been a regular starter for anyone.

His goals record is bad but would love to know how many games if those were sub appearences especiallyin the last 15 minutes or so. I think he's shit too but his record might not be all as bad as it looks on the surface is all I am saying.

Given their lack of attacking options it was a must to sign any kind of ST with premier league experience anyway.

Still hoping for a defoe injury to ruin them :D

I remember him hitting the bar with a fantastic run and shot in the first leg I thin. He was obviously still the difference between us getting into the final or getting knocked out

aye we played pretty well defensively in the first leg and he hit the post.  And he was ultimately the difference in the second leg.  Ended Viana's Newcastle career while he was at it. 

Lots of players fill their boots against us.  Didier. Scholes.  Rooney.  Aguero.  Anichebe is obviously the most embarrassing.