sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love the mindset that to do well all you have to do is spend loads of money :lol:

It's just flat out wrong. Never mind the fact that Rafa hasn't spend loads of money anyway :lol:

Rafa has spent loads of money. I hate to see the argument that he hasn't. Just because we sold for more than we have bought for this summer does not mean we have not spent a lot.

Yeah.  Wait until you see "parachute payments" brought into the argument, it goes to a whole new level of stupid

I love the mindset that to do well all you have to do is spend loads of money [emoji38]

It's just flat out wrong. Never mind the fact that Rafa hasn't spend loads of money anyway [emoji38]

Rafa has spent loads of money. I hate to see the argument that he hasn't. Just because we sold for more than we have bought for this summer does not mean we have not spent a lot.

What did we spend this summer on new players, £40m? £50m? I lost track somewhere but Gayle and Ritchie were around the £25m mark aye and the rest of them were all £5-10m jobs.

Aye it's a fuckload for this division tbh, in fact it's a fair PL spend when you look at what the bottom half clubs spend.

We spent £54.74m according to transfermarkt (sold for £85.72m).

Villa spent £49.47m (sold for £16.02m) and are 18 point behind us.

Anyone discounting what Benitez has done is obviously a lunatic but they could make the pointless argument that he'd not be running away with the league at Rotherham if they were that way inclined.

Its the old argument of say.....

Put the likes of Moyes in charge of a shit team, then see what he can do, oh hang on.... :lol:

The constant spending arguement aimed at us "well anyone would walk that league spending £50million" is meaningless to us as fans, it smacks of jealousy so let them stew, we just get on with heading back in their direction.

Why is it not being levelled at Villa?

I imagine it is by 99% of the country's football fans who aren't utterly obsessed to the point of mania with decrying everything and everyone associated with NUFC.

NUFCThreatLevel jut tweeted a link to this thread with #magedia....what must it be like in their heads man, seriously!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/football-show-bbc2.1300547/page-3

At least our supporters do not spend their time braying horses so f*ck em

And mock funerals

Good point, you don't do those things. Too busy chanting the name of paedophiles shagging who they want (a child) , racially abusing the opposition, racially abusing your own player's mothers, cheering on a self-confessed fascist manager and Brexiting the country into oblivion.

Sunderland is Britains anus, and safc are the tagnut that just keeps clinging on in there, getting increasingly rancid with each passing day. So f*ck em.

Imagine being so upset about Brexit you're still using it as a stick to beat the mackems all these months later... :lol:

Yeah. Imagine being so passive about it that the stupidest most backward decision the country could've made, blowing a hundred billion pound hole in it's coffers and leading to the biggest spike in hate crime since the 1970s is all just a big gloaty joke. lol.

Imagine being so upset about Brexit you're still using it as a stick to beat the mackems all these months later... :lol:

A month ago my cardiologist actively encouraged me to move to a different country (developed one) as in future years I would likely receive better treatment there than here because of lack of funding partially down to Brexit. On top of this I have lost 1/5 of my pensions (accounting for a years worth of contributions), the career I have been working 5 years towards and currently at uni for will virtually not exist in the UK after 2020, this is all things that have happened before we have even left the EU. So yeah, imagine being pissed about all of that.

Why is it not being levelled at Villa?

I imagine it is by 99% of the country's football fans who aren't utterly obsessed to the point of mania with decrying everything and everyone associated with NUFC.

NUFCThreatLevel jut tweeted a link to this thread with #magedia....what must it be like in their heads man, seriously!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/football-show-bbc2.1300547/page-3

At least our supporters do not spend their time braying horses so f*ck em

And mock funerals

Good point, you don't do those things. Too busy chanting the name of paedophiles shagging who they want (a child) , racially abusing the opposition, racially abusing your own player's mothers, cheering on a self-confessed fascist manager and Brexiting the country into oblivion.

Sunderland is Britains anus, and safc are the tagnut that just keeps clinging on in there, getting increasingly rancid with each passing day. So f*ck em.

The myopic bitterness again! :o :D

A month ago my cardiologist actively encouraged me to move to a different country (developed one) as in future years I would likely receive better treatment there than here because of lack of funding partially down to Brexit. On top of this I have lost 1/5 of my pensions (accounting for a years worth of contributions), the career I have been working 5 years towards and currently at uni for will virtually not exist in the UK after 2020, this is all things that have happened before we have even left the EU. So yeah, imagine being p*ssed about all of that.

Here in Turkey, sterling has just got back to the pre-Brexit lira rate, a few short hours ago. That's not Sterling recovering but the Lira crashing through the floor due to a military coup, the arrest and detention of thousands of academics, journalists and opposition MPs, suppression of the media, billions of dollars of international capital being withdrawn, the credit rating being downgraded, and ironically, the suspension of EU talks to get there. Article 50 not even served yet too. Would be funny if it weren't so serious.

I'm not surprised you're p*ssed off - a lot of people are.