sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Villa being this shite is a testament to the job Rafa did last year like. They've spent more money than us but despite being on their second manager since relegation, have not been able to turn around the losing culture that infects their club. It's not an easy thing to do like, players do get used to the feeling of losing and it becomes normal, Rafa managed to get rid of that within weeks and he would never allow it at any club he's at.

Galloway sounds abysmal.

Thier whole squad is fucking abysmal :lol:

And it's great. Long may this continue.

Although maybe I should hope they finish 21st. For the sole reason that I would actualy die from excessive laughter if they were relegated again and I appreciate life.

Guest neesy111

This can't last, can it? The only thing left in Sunderland if this lot get relegated will be their massive BTEC Uni.

I think you mean Polytechnic?

This can't last, can it? The only thing left in Sunderland if this lot get relegated will be their massive BTEC Uni.

I think you mean Polytechnic?

I'm shit with music, I wouldn't recognise any of their tunes even if you hummed one. Sorry.