sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

vuenrable

vunerable

:tickedoff:

Vunerable  ?

Stupid American auto correct on this phone man its always spelling words for  me the American way

Shit really ? Never even knew there was an American spelling. They do F up our language  :tickedoff:

http://ist1-1.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/5/6/2/9/56292/1/c/D/6/1cD6j/dafuq.gif

vuenrable

vunerable

Vunerable  ?

Stupid American auto correct on this phone man its always spelling words for  me the American way

s*** really ? Never even knew there was an American spelling. They do F up our language  :tickedoff:

:lol: :lol:

vuenrable

vunerable

Vunerable  ?

Shit really ? Never even knew there was an American spelling. They do F up our language  :tickedoff:

:lol: What's that gif actually from?

Guest firetotheworks

Not sure where it happened but I have heard rumours of the food/drink kiosk and even the toilets on the upper level being shut in recent games in an effort to force season tickets holders up there to move down to the lower sections so they can completely close the upper tier.

Sad case if this is what happened and a drunken and possibly vuenrable (going by alleged stories of him) person has been forced into desperation of doing that.

Stop making up/believing obvious lies, man.

Guest firetotheworks

Not sure where it happened but I have heard rumours of the food/drink kiosk and even the toilets on the upper level being shut in recent games in an effort to force season tickets holders up there to move down to the lower sections so they can completely close the upper tier.

Sad case if this is what happened and a drunken and possibly vuenrable (going by alleged stories of him) person has been forced into desperation of doing that.

Are you defending this fellas actions?  He was probably off his tits on ket as well there is absolutely fuck all vunerable about him. The fella should be hung out to dry and put on the sex offenders list for exposing himself in a family environment and around children

Don't be fucking ridiculous, man.

Are you defending this fellas actions?  He was probably off his tits on ket as well there is absolutely fuck all vunerable about him. The fella should be hung out to dry and put on the sex offenders list for exposing himself in a family environment and around children

Don't be fucking ridiculous, man.

Aye exactly, he's a mackem so he's probably already on it.

Quarter finals wasn't it ?

Anyway, I know someone Who, when studying in Middlesbrough, climbed over the wall of Ayresome  park and had a crap on the centre spot. However, there wasn't a game on at the time!

Quarter finals wasn't it ?

Anyway, I know someone Who, when studying in Middlesbrough, climbed over the wall of Ayresome  park and had a crap on the centre spot. However, there wasn't a game on at the time!

It wasn't me! :???: :D I used to live a couple of streets away from Ayresome Park when I was at Teesside Uni.