sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I still don't understand how attendance figures don't have to be accurate. What if there was an emergency evacuation, wouldn't the authorities need to know exactly how many people were in the ground?

I still don't understand how attendance figures don't have to be accurate. What if there was an emergency evacuation, wouldn't the authorities need to know exactly how many people were in the ground?

It's easy, the club will know how many are in the stadium, they'll also know the other figure. Let's call it "attendance figure" and ""turnstile figure". You'll also understand that for official purposes the league will want to have as high attendance figures as legally possible.

Looking at their fixtures, I really cant see them winning any of their 5 remaining away games (QPR, Derby, Leeds, Reading & Fulham)

So, that gives them 5 home games to win a minimum of 3 I reckon (against Preston, Sheff Wed, Norwich, Burton & Wolves)

Looking at their fixtures, I really cant see them winning any of their 5 remaining away games (QPR, Derby, Leeds, Reading & Fulham)

So, that gives them 5 home games to win a minimum of 3 I reckon (against Preston, Sheff Wed, Norwich, Burton & Wolves)

Those home games look favourable to me if I'm being honest, teams that aren't that great and probably with little to play for in some cases.

Maybe the same for a couple of the away games.

That said a team that bad it's simply hard to see them picking up 3 or more wins regardless of who they're playing.

Those home games look favourable to me if I'm being honest, teams that aren't that great and probably with little to play for in some cases.

Maybe the same for a couple of the away games.

That said a team that bad it's simply hard to see them picking up 3 or more wins regardless of who they're playing.

Yeah I agree, although they have had at least 6 or 7 similar home fixtures so far, and how many have they won?

They have a massive problem in that they have 3 keepers to choose from and they're all gash , spread panic throughout the team and the manager keeps rotating them . Being dropped every few games does nowt for their confidence and so the pressure cranks up each time it's their turn to "shine" / *u*k up

EY353eC.png

Villa bringing more to the SOL than last season up here sums them up.

Just over 1600 tonight they reckon. Got no idea how many they brought last season up here or the circumstances.

They brought 1800 up here last season. It was a Monday night Sky match.

Clubs do have to capture numbers through the turnstiles for Health and Safety reasons but the official attendance is based everywhere on tickets sold, not just safc. You could no doubt get the actual numbers attending by making a Freedom of Information request to the police.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Guest Howaythetoon

The worry for them would be that they ship an alarming number of goals and given the pressure at home, an almost half empty stadium, and you cannot see them picking up many points at home. They might actually get more away from home. It’s looking bad for them though whether they go down or stay up. Again I hope they stay up just for a few of my mates’ sake, but long-term I hope they stay in the Championship.

Absolutely spanked again, then. They're completely doomed, like - never gonna hit a run of form which will turn this level of deficit around. Why are they so shit, man? Has Coleman been rubbish too, or have they just got the worst team in the league? McManaman and McGeady sounds like an alright pairing on paper.

Not surprised to see Villa doing well. Their starting line-up is like a who's-who of top Championship players.

Their fixtures aren't too bad tbh - can see them getting at least a point at QPR, then there's Preston. Remarkable that they're so close to 21st place although I'd hesitate to call them lucky after a season like this :lol: :lol:

They've won 5 out of 36 games (11 in 74 if you include last season :lol:) - would be very surprised if they go on to win the 4 or 5 of the last 10 that would probably be needed to keep them up.

Their fixtures aren't too bad tbh - can see them getting at least a point at QPR, then there's Preston. Remarkable that they're so close to 21st place although I'd hesitate to call them lucky after a season like this :lol: :lol:

Preston are fighting for a playoff place like, they’re certainly no pushovers.

They have a massive problem in that they have 3 keepers to choose from and they're all gash , spread panic throughout the team and the manager keeps rotating them . Being dropped every few games does nowt for their confidence and so the pressure cranks up each time it's their turn to "shine" / *u*k up

Literally have no idea who any of their keepers are not every time you throw their highlights on the goals they concede are pure :scared: from a keepers perspective. You can hardly ever watch them and think the keeper did ok.

Absolutely spanked again, then. They're completely doomed, like - never gonna hit a run of form which will turn this level of deficit around. Why are they so s***, man? Has Coleman been rubbish too, or have they just got the worst team in the league? McManaman and McGeady sounds like an alright pairing on paper.

Not surprised to see Villa doing well. Their starting line-up is like a who's-who of top Championship players.

Plays a flat back five and one up front no matter the opposition.