Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Stifler, is there any chance you can PM me your posts and I'll reply within an hour telling you not to post them. Cheers.

:lol:

lold

:lol: what the fuck is wrong with people already getting negative over worrying about what happens next? 10 games, back him and every player on the pitch. We won't get to enjoy Rafa and will be forever what-if if we don't stay up.

All those pundits, ex-players and fans of other clubs who say we would be better off with Pearson and the like. How come Real Madrid, Chelsea, Napoli, etc. employed Benitez and not Big Sam, Pearson or someone of their ilk?

Whose said that?

I refuse to listen to the so called experts on the matter, it's like our new Liverpool friends have come on here and said, he's never been well liked in the media circuit because he suffers no fools.

After the shitfest Pardew, Carver the McClaren have served up you'd have to have some severe learning difficulties to think an established Manager like Benitez won't do better just by being there.

Plus this is little old Newcastle, too far from London to be any kind of significant. Let them spout the s*** they want to spout, don't let them spoil your party.

It's funny because a lot of sections in the media actually talked up Pardew and McClaren. It's all political bullshit to help their agenda.

This whole 'relegation scrap' type of manager is utter guff like. Rafa wins football matches and that's what we will need to stay up. It's like when West Ham were playing awful under Allardyce shearer said they need him now more than ever to avoid the drop. Because of course it wasn't Sams fault they were in that position in the fucking first place!?  :lol:

This whole 'relegation scrap' type of manager is utter guff like. Rafa wins football matches and that's what we will need to stay up. It's like when West Ham were playing awful under Allardyce shearer said they need him now more than ever to avoid the drop. Because of course it wasn't Sams fault they were in that position in the fucking first place!?  :lol:

The West Ham fans should ram the "be careful what you wish for" down the throats of all those idiots who said it when they wanted Big Fat Sam out.

I'm glad NUFC have appointed Benitez rather than appoint the utter mediocrity of a Pearson, Moyes or similar type manager. At least Benitez is good on paper. We can't say that about many of our previous managers.

:lol:  Managers with lots of experience fighting relegation battles only have that experience because they're not good enough to manage at the top.

In what world is it preferable to have a manager that's normally employed by crap teams and usually involved in relegation scraps over a manager that's normally employed by top teams and wins things?

Fuck off. :lol:

In what world is it preferable to have a manager that's normally employed by crap teams and usually involved in relegation scraps over a manager that's normally employed by top teams and wins things?

Fuck off. :lol:

I know it's just opinions, but these people get paid for their insight. Obscene, really.

Can't decide if Schmeichel is actually a moron who thinks that way or he's looking for a bite being the ex Manc t*** he is.

It's probably both.

Came over as a moron on one of the live match half time panels a few weeks back.

Guest firetotheworks

Fuck off.[emoji38]

It's much easier to get your head around once you start to think that they just don't want anyone to have nice things outside of the top teams. Just look at the way they've salivated over their constant need to remind everyone that Leicester's run will end.

Fuck off.[emoji38]

It's much easier to get your head around once you start to think that they just don't want anyone to have nice things outside of the top teams. Just look at the way they've salivated over their constant need to remind everyone that Leicester's run will end.

Going to be cringe when they all celebrate Leicester's success as their own.

f*** off. :lol:

It's about winning the fucking games. I just can't get my head around that "used to relegation battles" business :lol:

Look at sunderland, they've hired managers that have kept them up multiple times in the last few years and sacked them the following season as they were led into another relegation battle. It's a bullshit argument that one idiot came up with and a load of other idiots kept repeating, same as most football punditry these days.

Yeah, we should have went for Pearson just because Schemichael's son rates him. I hope we stick 5 goals past him, just like we did against his dad.

It was Schmeichel's son's dad actually.

Yeah... I meant probably his son raved on about him to his father.