Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I've been speaking to my pal lately about Rafa who is a Liverpool ST holder and he says Rafa will only ever quit as a last resort and it would take something like him having no budget or no control to do that.

He's not a chequebook manager and isn't someone who lusts after big names or big expensive players so won't be demanding silly money which we all know anyway. He also said he loves the political side of football and likes a fight, be it at boardroom level of with the media.

He said he doesn't suffer fools though or players who are lazy and have egos and that such people wont last long or will become the the targets of his ire.

He's told me not to worry about him leaving for now and that if anyone can tame Ashley its Rafa because he's a bit like Ashley in that he doesn't give a fuck, will tell it straight and isn't afraid to drop bombs or use dirty tactics.

He did say as a supporter though I will tire of the politics and the games which he gets himself involved in. I don't know what to think. I have money on him leaving before a ball is kicked for example and part of me thinks he's too good for these fucking idiots and would be way better off out of it.

If only we had the perfect fucking owner man because we have the perfect manager for us.

Is it just a coincidence you've had this talk with your Liverpool fan after we've made a couple of signings? Before today you kept telling us Rafa was gone 100%.

Never agreed with Dave more. Makes it all the more ridiculous that his every reasonable wish isn't being accommodated. His abilities are capable of changing the whole trajectory of the club long term.

Seems like he really wanted Murphy so thank God that has been done. We just continue to hope that he gets what he wants. It is a miracle we have ended up with the guy. We really need him to be here long term.

Guest firetotheworks

Imagine having a pint with him and Keegan and just talking about football for hours man, it'd be an absolute dream.

Imagine having a pint with him and Keegan and just talking about football for hours man, it'd be an absolute dream.

Think they'd end up disagrreing a fair bit mind.

KILL JOY