Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I like how he plays to the players strengths, he is slowly getting the best out of the limited talent we have. Players like Sissoko and dross bellend have energy to burn and they are always looking to hit them on the break every chance they get.

Really think we needed to win this one.

Luckily, Liverpool have a derby tomorrow and Euro semi midweek. Klopp should rest some players. Unfortunately, they are in tremendous form.

City were also in very good form going into tonight and went full strength  :dontknow: So difficult to know what sort of side will show up with their congested fixture schedule.

Aye he doesn't f*** around :lol: What time did he bring Mitrovic on? the 55th or something, would have never happened with previous managers.

I said that at the time. How blooming constant is it for our managers to wait for the 60th or 70th minute as if it were preassigned. He actually reacts to whats happening, Cisse had clearly dropped a level so he made the swift decision. Good.

He exudes class and proffesionalism, and works as hard as the players during the match.  As has been said before its such shame he wasn't brought in just a few games earlier. The line between failure and a bright future is very thin and we may just fall the wrong side. We can but hope.

I think he'll be here nest season if we ant him, no matter which division we're in.  The crowd tonight will have played a massive part in that as he now has no doubt what so ever how we feel about him.

He's loved here and he's never been in that position since he was at Liverpool and that will be massively important to him.

Desperately trying to convince myself not to imagine how it'll be if we stay up. That Wijnaldum miss could may well come to haunt us at the end. Feel we need 10 points from the last 4 matches, implying that we either have to beat Liverpool away or Spurs at home in the final game.

He's really making his impact now. The team is so compact and organized in defence we're actually difficult to break down at times. So strange saying that  :lol:

I just can't see him walking away from it all. The fact that he appointed himself as manager for his son's team and went to see Milan train on his honeymoon clearly indicates a man totally in love with football.

The only obstacles are Spain job(major worry for me),Valencia Job(current man seems to be doing well so might get it full time) and Ashley not willing to pay him a half decent wage.(highly likely)

He's really making his impact now. The team is so compact and organized in defence we're actually difficult to break down at times. So strange saying that  :lol:

I just can't see him walking away from it all. The fact that he appointed himself as manager for his son's team and went to see Milan train on his honeymoon clearly indicates a man totally in love with football.

The only obstacles are Spain job(major worry for me),Valencia Job(current man seems to be doing well so might get it full time) and Ashley not willing to pay him a half decent wage.(highly likely)

I'm only worried about the last scenario with Ashley taking his ball home. His interview a couple of weeks back filled me with dread when he said he hasn't even bothered to meet Rafa. Don't think Rafa wants a job in Spain right now if he has decent options in England. He's definitely not at a stage in his career where he'll be satisfied coaching in international football.

Did you watch Saturday ?

edit...and Southampton...Norwich even the mackems ?

Daughter  :)