Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

A lot of our players will have gone into the game tonight thinking that they could walk the game.  I think tonight will be a wake up call and last season has nothing to do with us possibly needing that as the two situations are totally different.  As for 4-3-3, it can work if we have the right players being used in that formation.  I think Colback getting taken off was a good move and if it takes a defeat to see Colback taken out of the starting 11, I'll accept it.

We can expect to see a lot more of this, by the way. Him choosing the 11 almost exclusively with stopping the opposition in mind, as opposed to just putting out the players that theoretically should function the best together.

We can expect to see a lot more of this, by the way. Him choosing the 11 almost exclusively with stopping the opposition in mind, as opposed to just putting out the players that theoretically should function the best together.

Hence why I don't think we'll go up. Honeymoon period well and truly fucking over as far as I'm concerned. 7000 fans down there on a Friday night and that's what he serves up.... He's had a fucking whole summer to know Colback, Anita, Dummet aren't up to the job.

Hence why I don't think we'll go up. Honeymoon period well and truly fucking over as far as I'm concerned. 7000 fans down there on a Friday night and that's what he serves up.... He's had a fucking whole summer to know Colback, Anita, Dummet aren't up to the job.

We need to win around 20 of our home games and 10 away to go up. We'll do it.

Hence why I don't think we'll go up. Honeymoon period well and truly f***ing over as far as I'm concerned. 7000 fans down there on a Friday night and that's what he serves up.... He's had a f***ing whole summer to know Colback, Anita, Dummet aren't up to the job.

We'll be fine.

Hence why I don't think we'll go up. Honeymoon period well and truly f***ing over as far as I'm concerned. 7000 fans down there on a Friday night and that's what he serves up.... He's had a f***ing whole summer to know Colback, Anita, Dummet aren't up to the job.

:thup:

Man! :lol:

I kind of get the frustration tbf. The Colback thing in particular is just so frustrating at this point, but honestly it might have worked out really well today. Imagine if we had scraped a win by a goal.

Best to get it sorted now, although yes ideally he should have been done with Colback by now. However Colback was in the team towards the end of last season, when we went on a decent run, so I presume he is giving him a chance. Hope that ended today.

Didn't we lose some stinkers last time? Scunthorpe rings a bell. People forget the tramps lost their first few games with Quinn in the dugout before the dog nonce came and saved their season.....

Scunthorpe (a) (2-1)

Blackpool (a) (2-1)

Derby (a) (3-0)

were our only defeats last time.