Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Will save me £75 a month or so if he leaves. Won't get another penny out of me until the fat c*** dies or sells up. Not arsed which.

I couldn't possibly support this lot if Rafa fucks off. I will follow my local team - Colchester United instead.

How can he not know how much we have to spend? This f***ing club, man :lol:

All he knows is that he has every penny to spend

:yao:

Imagine the 'transfer summits' :lol:

'I like the look of these three, what's our budget?'

'Not telling you'

Guest reefatoon

People should stop their monthly payments for their tickets and go to the training ground with the cash instead. Pop it in a Benitez transfer fund pot and skip the middle man.

Loads of fucking idiots on Twitter "lol y beleev thand daily mail", aye because everything appears to be absolutely fine at the club. Not forgetting that Craig Hope was the one that broke the news of Rafa coming in the first place.

I know we've been through this many times with ashley, but it's still baffling. What is to gain when delaying a deal that's done for a month? Or not sign off on a loan deal or a free? It's so bizarre how randomly and quickly our transfer techniques have changed over the last ten years. Why own a football club if you're just going to accept relegation because you don't want to pay 1 million more for a player?

I know we've been through this many times with ashley, but it's still baffling. What is to gain when delaying a deal that's done for a month? Or not sign off on a loan deal or a free? It's so bizarre how randomly and quickly our transfer techniques have changed over the last ten years. Why own a football club if you're just going to accept relegation because you don't want to pay 1 million more for a player?

Because he thinks he knows better than all the rest of the football world.  :lol:

When in fact, he is a fat mess that got very lucky.

Guest reefatoon

There are just no sound bites coming out from him which is strange. Normally lots of Rafa quoted stuff going around, but nothing at all. Speaks volumes.

Craig hope seemed itk during the time Rafa was rumoured to be coming but that could of been just copying of others, does he have anything else like a transfer? Looks like selling Sissoko and Wijnaldum saved us last season