Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I'm not surprised, just disappointed.

Not in the club, mind, but in myself for ever entertaining the idea maybe they weren't complete and utter fuckups.

I'm disappointed in you too thomas. Go to the bathroom and take a good long look at yourself in the mirror

I'm not surprised, just disappointed.

Not in the club, mind, but in myself for ever entertaining the idea maybe they weren't complete and utter f***ups.

I'm disappointed in you too thomas. Go to the bathroom and take a good long look at yourself in the mirror

That was mean, he's already low on confidence man.

It's just simply staggering that we have an owner who wants to severely handicap us.

Aye, staggering.  After all the great years of his ownership it's staggering that he might play the cunt.

Staggering.

It's just simply staggering that we have an owner who wants to severely handicap us.

Aye, staggering.  After all the great years of his ownership it's staggering that he might play the cunt.

Staggering.

Not sure what you're sarcastic post is all about, I meant from day one. Clearly didn't mean it as it was a surprise this summer.

Not that I need to explain myself, but just a moron post.

Staggering.

Not sure what you're sarcastic post is all about, I meant from day one. Clearly didn't mean it as it was a surprise this summer.

Not that I need to explain myself, but just a moron post.

Aye, but you're getting better.  Keep at it sonna :thup:

I think Rafa really really wants to make this club successful again, put it back where it should be. He would love to do it for the fans, no doubt about that. Unfortunately it takes more than one to Tango. He can't do it himself no matter how much he wants it. He wants to stay but we're making it impossible. Feeling sorry for Rafa..as well..

I honestly don't think the situation is changing from day to day.

There was obviously some frustration a month ago when it was clear we were missing out on 2 or 3 targets but I don't think anything has changed since then.

They have their targets, it's slow going and Rafa will carry on. Its up to Rafa if they are dicking him about, not Luke Edwards or Craig Hope, who's stories are changing day to day.

This thing will play out one way or the other. I see 3 scenarios;

1. We sign a few players and everything is ok for now.

2. We sign no-one and Rafa walks because he's been let down.

3. We sign some players, it's all underwhelming but Rafa is sympathic to the plight of the recruitment team.

So in summary, something is going to happen.

I can confirm this.

Anyway, back to the bed wetting.

We're not wearing dipers so maybe that's why we're not as ice cool ;)

I literally dunno what I'm gonna do with myself if/when he does go (I think he will). It's been such a delight being fully checked-in to football again; a really, really important escape for me on a personal level during what's been a stressful (but decent) year or more. It's just means so much - really depressed at the thought of it going tits up and having no opinion other than to wish misery on Ashley etc. Bleh. Doom and gloom.