Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Until anything happens then there's no point in worrying too much but there's definitely a bad smell surrounding all this. Would guess Hardy has been briefed by Rafa or his people, as previously.

Fuck's sake.

Rafa Benitez is literally the only thing keeping me connected to football and to NUFC. I've already stopped watching PL football and I can't tell you who done what in last year's Champions League. He represents everything that got me following the game and supporting this club in the first place. If he goes, I literally will have no interest left in NUFC or football.

Rafa Benitez is literally the only thing keeping me connected to football and to NUFC. I've already stopped watching PL football and I can't tell you who done what in last year's Champions League. He represents everything that got me following the game and supporting this club in the first place. If he goes, I literally will have no interest left in NUFC or football.

Same here, but I'll have a £640 season ticket I'll want to ram up the fat bastard's arse!

Even if he doesn't walk in this window, we'll never make any significant progression as long as Ashley is here anyway, we'll always be the club that lags behind and could get dragged into a relegation battle, even with Rafa I'm struggling to find a reason to be interested in us anymore.

If Rafa doesn't walk soon he will walk within a year, the writing is on the wall IMO, even if he does beg the board for bargain basement signings all its going to do is damage his own reputation when we don't kick on.

Hes a great manager but not a miracle worker.

But hey the shirt sales and season ticket sales are the highest they've been in years, and Ashley knows if he replaces Benitez with Gary Megson the fans will still sit in silence and take it, there's no reason for him to be concerned.

These are my feelings but Rafa does bring hope.

It's definitely worrying, but I don't think Hardy writing about it means he's walking tomorrow. We know Rafa is p*ssed, we know Ashley/Charnley probably won't change. s*** sucks, but this article doesn't change anything

The piece has come straight from Rafa - no way Martin Hardy would risk the relationship he has with him  (Rafa) by speculating himself. But the one good thing is I see it as proof that Rafa desperately wants to stay - it's another warning shot to Ashley, same as after January. But how many more can he send out before giving up?

It's definitely worrying, but I don't think Hardy writing about it means he's walking tomorrow. We know Rafa is p*ssed, we know Ashley/Charnley probably won't change. s*** sucks, but this article doesn't change anything

The piece has come straight from Rafa - no way Martin Hardy would risk the relationship he has with him  (Rafa) by speculating himself. But the one good thing is I see it as proof that Rafa desperately wants to stay - it's another warning shot to Ashley, same as after January. But how many more can he send out before giving up?

Ashley doesn't care who he pisses off, he has zero respect for anyone. 

The question isn't if Rafa will leave, question is when. I'd be amazed if he's still here this time next year. Probably gone in January at the latest if not during this summer already.

Especially you.

Especially you.

LIke I care what he thinks of me.  Tho he might do when I bundle fat bastard into the back of a Ford Cortina.

Depressing that we have a world class manager and seem to be treating him with contempt.

A lot of my mates are arguing "other clubs" haven't done much business yet, and the average is something like 2.2 signings for each club so far and their argument is we have signed 2 ourselves...but we need about 8 or 9.

I can't see it ending well unless we pull a rabbit out the hat and sign two or three players by the end of this month.

I suppose some deals, such as Siem De Jong, literally come out of nowhere, with little or no speculation, but this feels different.

If Rafa goes, it will be fascinating to see how many people pack their season ticket in.

Good question:

:lol:

A, there'll be 50,000 there whether Rafa stays or goes

B, he couldn't give a fuck what the fans think

Honestly, how can people this close to the club be this fucking naive?

Depressing that we have a world class manager and seem to be treating him with contempt.

A lot of my mates are arguing "other clubs" haven't done much business yet, and the average is something like 2.2 signings for each club so far and their argument is we have signed 2 ourselves...but we need about 8 or 9.

I can't see it ending well unless we pull a rabbit out the hat and sign two or three players by the end of this month.

I suppose some deals, such as Siem De Jong, literally come out of nowhere, with little or no speculation, but this feels different.

If Rafa goes, it will be fascinating to see how many people pack their season ticket in.

It's not just the numbers, that's akin to the 'look at the table' shite from the season we finished fifth.  It's as much the manner of the failures we're witnessing that points, once again, to a complete lack of ambition, urgency and competence.

Good question:

[emoji38]

A, there'll be 50,000 there whether Rafa stays or goes

B, he couldn't give a f*** what the fans think

Honestly, how can people this close to the club be this f***ing naive?

I could quite easily be proven wrong but i'm not convinced there'd be 50,000 there every week. We've had 10+ years of utter dross but fucking Rafa over would be the final nail in the coffin for many.

Is anyone seriously surprised by these revelations? It's always about the bottom line with Ashley - Rafa will be gone soon, same as Keegan bailed out. We are a PL club, ran with a league 2 mentality (Rafa aside)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone seriously surprised by these revelations? It's always about the bottom line with Ashley - Rafa will be gone soon, same as Keegan bailed out. We are a PL club, ran with a league 2 mentality (Rafa aside)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep the dream alive.