Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seriously watch his goals. They're scruffy like all the other goals West Brom score. Goals from set pieces where the ball is bouncing around and a CB ends up on it.

Of his 23 PL goals, five were penalties. Three assists in his PL career.

I don't think he's worth the trouble he'll cause.

I don't remember Berahinho scoring too many tap ins. I mean, if that was the case, it usually means that WBA are good at carving open opposition defences in order to create such chances.

Borussia Dortmund, yes. WBA.... no. :lol:

That's a bit of a dick move tbh.  Screwing them out of the compensation so he can get a higher salary.  I don't really want him here, he seems to have a bad attitude.

Eh? He has wanted to leave for several years now. They don't even play him. It looks like they've kept him at the club out of spite or seemingly safe in the knowledge they can pick up lots of money for him even if he does leave on a free. It's not been working for the lad at the club for some time and he should've been allowed to leave at least 12 months ago. The club clearly don't care about him, why should he care about it financially?

Guest Howaythetoon

Berahino would be a good fit for us, an upgrade on Gayle. He works the channels well and can play that lone striker role. He's mobile and quick too. I'd like to see him here to be honest.

Bad attitude, clearly thinks he belongs playing at the top without putting in the work and would jump ship at first opportunity. The only things that stop me from discounting it is that Pulis is a cunt and Rafa may be able to teach him into better things

Didn't Berahino just ask for the move that WBA said he could have? Then kicked off when they blocked his transfer, for no reason at all.

He was frozen out of the WBA team by Pulis just as someone was here under Pardew, which then led to weight gain. Sound familiar?

One has a "bad attitude" and the other is just "mismanaged".

Would love Berahino here as he'd most definitely improve our team. Anyone who says anything else is just being ridiculous.

Guest Howaythetoon

He's a very talented player and too good for a Pulis WBA, I don't think his attitude is that bad given the current climate of overpaid young prima donnas...

Not really or he wouldn't of gone to Preston

When you're on an 8 month contract earning probably £500 a week I think you probably take the first option that arises to go to a club where you will be paid a much higher salary