Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Could it be Mitro flogged for Jovetic and Remy brought in too?

Be fine with that. Would give us Gayle, Jovetic, Joselu, Mitro, Perez as forwards.

Hanley, Colback, de Jong, Lazaar, Saivet all outgoings hopefully.

Please please can we have something positive from this joy sapping c*** of a club, a signing like Jovetic, 3 points tomorrow, anything to get positive again.

Even after we confirmed promotion the very next day the HMRC raided ffs  :lol:  Give us something to be positive about you f***s

This is the start of sky luring in fans for jimwhite day. I'm not falling for it, not this year.

We will get Kenedy and perhaps one more but it wont be Remy or Jovetic etc. It will be someone incredibly underwhelming.

This is the start of sky luring in fans for jimwhite day. I'm not falling for it, not this year.

We will get Kenedy and perhaps one more but it wont be Remy or Jovetic etc. It will be someone incredibly underwhelming.

Remy fits into the incredibly underwhelming bracket

Please please can we have something positive from this joy sapping c*** of a club, a signing like Jovetic, 3 points tomorrow, anything to get positive again.

Even after we confirmed promotion the very next day the HMRC raided ffs  :lol:  Give us something to be positive about you f***s

Totally. Sliver of hope and optimism desperately required (cruel Gods of chaos/football answer our heartfelt  prayers).

Kenedy and Jovetic would be fantastic given the way it looks today but lets be realistic, it will likely be just Kenedy and maybe some cast off from a team that has upgraded. If Jovetic were to happen, I would be elated.