Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sturridge = god botherer = deluded

Should fit in........

What is this god botherer stuff? :lol:

Why are people that aren't concerned about god always worried about those that do man? So weird :lol:

I'm not concerned about god, I'm concerned about those that believe in one. At one end of the spectrum they tell people how their lives should be lived, at the other end they behead people and fly planes into buildings.

Im not religious but I'm sorry, that's wrong, people have every right to beleive in what they want, and just because a small minority do barbaric things, doesn't mean the others should should be looked down upon. 

:thup: A lot of atheists are just as bad, like somehow they are morally/intellectually superior for not being religious.

Name me one war started in the name of atheism.  Not started by an atheist but because of atheism, there hasn't been one and the moral high ground is usually the claim of the religious.  No woman has ever been mutilated or subjugated in the name of atheism and no child has ever been mutilated or brainwashed into atheism.  Atheists are neither morally nor intellectually superior but I believe they are more open thinkers and they should be proud of that.

I'm also not saying people can't believe in what they want, that's their right but I think it's preposterous, like belief in the tooth fairy.  If an adult said that you'd think they were insane but bang on about one of the many Gods and not only is it considered virtuous, you are above criticism. 

Whether you like it or not the difference between a person of faith and an atheist is that one would change their mind when presented with evidence, the other refuses to.

Dude stay atheist then and good luck with it. Quit bashing those that don't share the same views. That's how wars start, since you're all about world peace.

Still just 23 years old. He had that spell at west Ham where he was really looking good, and then Allardyce tried to force a new agent on him, and ruined it all.

I really like his ability, and someone like Rafa would be great for him, just as Rafa has been for Shelvey. Needs a really professional setup. I'd be happy with the move.

Think it will moe likely be Aston Villa though. Seems a Steve Bruce thing to do.

Should fit in........

Why are people that aren't concerned about god always worried about those that do man? So weird :lol:

I'm not concerned about god, I'm concerned about those that believe in one. At one end of the spectrum they tell people how their lives should be lived, at the other end they behead people and fly planes into buildings.

Im not religious but I'm sorry, that's wrong, people have every right to beleive in what they want, and just because a small minority do barbaric things, doesn't mean the others should should be looked down upon. 

:thup: A lot of atheists are just as bad, like somehow they are morally/intellectually superior for not being religious.

Name me one war started in the name of atheism.  Not started by an atheist but because of atheism, there hasn't been one and the moral high ground is usually the claim of the religious.  No woman has ever been mutilated or subjugated in the name of atheism and no child has ever been mutilated or brainwashed into atheism.  Atheists are neither morally nor intellectually superior but I believe they are more open thinkers and they should be proud of that.

I'm also not saying people can't believe in what they want, that's their right but I think it's preposterous, like belief in the tooth fairy.  If an adult said that you'd think they were insane but bang on about one of the many Gods and not only is it considered virtuous, you are above criticism. 

Whether you like it or not the difference between a person of faith and an atheist is that one would change their mind when presented with evidence, the other refuses to.

Actually a lot of atrocities against religious people were caused by atheists over the past 70 years in the name of communism.

Should fit in........

Actually a lot of atrocities against religious people were caused by atheists over the past 70 years in the name of communism.

Actually that has nothing to do with what he posted, actually.

Lampard sounds more interested in coaching than punditry and played (very well) under Benitez at Chelsea.

He's got no future as a player, but Benitez will know if he'd be a good bloke to have around. My guess is that he would be.