Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One way or another the Luiz, Hamsik, Sturridge, and Slimani deals appear to be happening, and it wouldn't surprise me at all, wonderful man that he is, if Rafa managed to revive moves for Loftus-Cheek, Townsend, and Abraham, despite a couple of them being mid-way through loans. With all of that pretty much done and dusted, it gives Rafa the whole of January to look for a keeper, that'll be his focus, and whoever he gets will be a damn sight better than what we had and I'll be grateful for it. The problem is that at left back that still leaves the horrendous Javier Manquillo and the barely fit and none too appetising Paul Dummett.

One way or another the Luiz, Hamsik, Sturridge, and Slimani deals appear to be happening, and it wouldn't surprise me at all, wonderful man that he is, if Rafa managed to revive moves for Loftus-Cheek, Townsend, and Abraham, despite a couple of them being mid-way through loans. With all of that pretty much done and dusted, it gives Rafa the whole of January to look for a keeper, that'll be his focus, and whoever he gets will be a damn sight better than what we had and I'll be grateful for it. The problem is that at left back that still leaves the horrendous Javier Manquillo and the barely fit and none too appetising Paul Dummett.

Wow.

Blackadder worthy.

No offence to anyone but why in the hells fuck would Chelsea let Luiz go, when they have the Champions League and League and FA cups to play in. And despite our managers pull, even if Luiz is allowed to go on loan, why would he come a relegation battle when he could probably go to many top level clubs in most decent leagues and win something.

That's one of the daftest rumours around, utter nonsense.

This has to be a bot.

No offence to anyone but why in the hells fuck would Chelsea let Luiz go, when they have the Champions League and League and FA cups to play in. And despite our managers pull, even if Luiz is allowed to go on loan, why would he come a relegation battle when he could probably go to many top level clubs in most decent leagues and win something.

It’s up there with the Taylor - Puyol swap deal news that was doing the rounds in 2010

This has to be a bot.

Definitely not. http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=9232

It’s up there with the Taylor - Puyol swap deal news that was doing the rounds in 2010

Wut ? :spit:

No offence to anyone but why in the hells f*** would Chelsea let Luiz go, when they have the Champions League and League and FA cups to play in. And despite our managers pull, even if Luiz is allowed to go on loan, why would he come a relegation battle when he could probably go to many top level clubs in most decent leagues and win something.

Oh my goodness

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/transfer-news-barcelona-target-newcastles-3359460

http://metro.co.uk/2010/04/27/steven-taylor-and-carles-puyol-tipped-for-shock-barcelona-newcastle-swap-267261/

Is this real life??????????????

I BELIEVE

p3SpawT.gif