Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

From the brief cameo's I've seen of Lucas Perez I seem to recall he's extremely one footed which I hate unless that one foot is genius. This lad makes Santon look two footed :lol:

The only nice thing I can say about Lucas Perez is that he's slightly better than Rolan.

Is he better that Mitrovic, Riviere and Murphy?

Probably better than all three of them combined.

I find womens deodorant much better than mens (which seems clammy as fuck) - so I lace myself with this and walk about smelling proper lush. Unfortunately they don't come with lids.

I used to spunk in a goosebumps book tbf, I cannit say owt

What the fuck

Sounds like a creep.

Yeah man, God knows what he does to deodorant can lids.

[emoji38]

[emoji38] biggest mistake of my forum life admitting to that

SURE!!!!!!!!!!!      Or was it Lynx [emoji38]

Hans strikes me as a Lynx Java, man. And by that I mean that he strikes me as a proper misfit.

IDShot_540x540.jpg

It's probably the same stuff so this is likely all in my head but I find womens deodorant much better than mens (which seems clammy as fuck) - so I lace myself with this and walk about smelling proper lush. Unfortunately they don't come with lids.

:lol:

I swear to god women's anti-antiperspirant is better like, yous need to try it. Keeps you bone dry.

get you some gelly mitchum clog them pores right up.

for real it's like quick pour concrete for the armpits. it's amazing.

The only nice thing I can say about Lucas Perez is that he's slightly better than Rolan.

Is he better that Mitrovic, Riviere and Murphy?

Ok, he's also better than Riviere and Murphy. It's hardly a love song though :lol:

I swear to god women's anti-antiperspirant is better like, yous need to try it. Keeps you bone dry.

get you some gelly mitchum clog them pores right up.

for real it's like quick pour concrete for the armpits. it's amazing.

mitchum ftw