Euro 2016 trouble - Russia handed suspended disqualification by UEFA

bowlingcrofty

The majority of England fans are soft targets. They travel in large numbers, get p*ssed up, make a lot of noise and then get kicked to s*** by groups of organised, hard core, sober, hooligans from another country who seem to think that these England fans are the ones to attack to gain their own notoriety or believe that the England fans will get the blame.

We've got some right arse holes following us but I've got sympathy for the majority of them. Personally, I'd never travel to a foreign tournament to watch England play as I wouldn't feel safe. That's just wrong.

It's bad.  http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160611/6efcf455f6f34121479ac2624403f3e9.jpg

Why are the two folk in the foreground identically posed

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160611/ebf56704e2b6150411d680778502be70.jpg

Guest Howaythetoon

I don't care what other fans do or how they act as in how it relates to our own fans' behaviour, you just have to go abroad as a Brit or an English person to witness just how bad people from this island can behave, football or no football. It's embarrassing and a total kick in the teeth to the vast majority who are actualy decent. Sadly reputation goes before anything and as such England fans are lower than low when it comes to misbehaviour it would seem. I think this isn't just a football issue mind, it's a societal one. In England we have a drink problem and a fighting mentality which is illustrated every weekend in every city and town with drunked up idiots willing to fight the world. This is why I typically stay clear of the Toon these days and why I couldn't think of nowt worse than a holiday abroad where the vast majority are also English. I was in Benidorm recently and it was canny enough, but fuck me, some of this shit that went on was utter embarrassing and quite shocking really. Long-term if it continues, kick England out and send the fuckers packing with them. It's the only way.

Still at least our fans can't be worse than them from Rumania or Albania. They are all rapists and murderers you know. It must be true because the Daily Mail was banging on about it all last week.

The majority of England fans are soft targets. They travel in large numbers, get p*ssed up, make a lot of noise and then get kicked to s*** by groups of organised, hard core, sober, hooligans from another country who seem to think that these England fans are the ones to attack to gain their own notoriety or believe that the England fans will get the blame.

We've got some right arse holes following us but I've got sympathy for the majority of them. Personally, I'd never travel to a foreign tournament to watch England play as I wouldn't feel safe. That's just wrong.

I just don't understand the need to get completely shit-faced drunk before, during, and after a match. It's pretty pathetic.

I just don't understand the need to get completely shit-faced drunk before, during, and after a match. It's pretty pathetic.

getting shit face before the game just spoils it tbh.  and yo could just do that in town at home.