Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

47 minutes ago, AJ9 said:

Mate spot on, and to be fair I think the Rangers thing was 100% funded by the club. Also it was their 150 anniversary so not like it was an every match occurrence. Just saw the pics and thought it looked good as it seemed to be worn throughout the game. Anyway, I didn’t mean to bring it up as a “this is what GF should be doing” I was just having a back and forth recently waxing lyrical about our displays and my brother in law showed me that. You guys are doing amazing. It being so much pride to see the stadium in a riot of flags! 

Aye, don't worry about it. We're not above criticism. We need to trial things and see what does and doesn't work, and slicken up on things etc. So we're more thann happy to receive constructive criticism. Other groups look to us now for assistance - Hartlepool, Brighton, Preston to name a few, but likewise we look to other clubs for inspiration and innovation too :thup:

Guest neesy111

Have to say, I didn't like it yesterday from an environmental perspective.  Personally hate single use of plastic.

Obviously just a personal opinion.

Aye, it's important people don't get villified too much like but obviously we have to try and ensure things don't get knicked. Seen a family with a flag last night and said you shouldn't be taking them really but wasn't gonna take a flag off a tiny bairn. 

53 minutes ago, Heron said:

Aye, it's important people don't get villified too much like but obviously we have to try and ensure things don't get knicked. Seen a family with a flag last night and said you shouldn't be taking them really but wasn't gonna take a flag off a tiny bairn. 

What was the parents response?

2 hours ago, 80 said:

What sort of money do they cost? Could maybe sell them with proceeds going to raise funds for future displays? 

Not much owing to the quantity we buy. We will be doing similar, aye, but with specifically designed ones so we can distinguish. Ultimately we want it to be a culture that everyone takes their own. 

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Minhosa said:

@Heron- How much would I have to pay for a 'Not bad for 'that fella from Bournemouth' next to a fucking massive image of Bruce's wonky gish?

Hundreds of billions I imagine!

1 minute ago, Minhosa said:

@Heron- How much would I have to pay for a 'Not bad for 'that fella from Bournemouth' next to a fucking massive image of Bruce's wonky gish?

Love the quote and the message but I don’t think I could handle seeing Bruce’s face in the stands

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Love the quote and the message but I don’t think I could handle seeing Bruce’s face in the stands

Next to an image of Eddie stood there with the sun shining behind him. Bruce twisting his face in a dark, halloween-esque gurn?

Guest HTT II

I want to see @Rockerpaintart work on a huge banner someday, especially if we somehow play against a Bruce team.

Edited by HTT II