Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

12 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Maybe drop nufc.com an email to expose/send out a message before games?

If you’re reading .com you surely know already not to take them. 

That said, it can never hurt to get the message out as much as possible. Wonder if the Chronicle would print something?

4 hours ago, GWN said:

Surely a few announcements over the PA should suffice.

Once when the flags get going , half time and after full time whistle and even on the big screen .

4 reminders not to take the flags home plus fans in the ground must see the people carry them out ? We can play a part too.Then after all that it’s just wanting theft. :dontknow:  these guys have enough to do without extra stickers .

There's already announcements too. Sadly, I think people will continue to do it because they're either oblivious to who is arranging it or purely don't give a fuck.

What I don't get, is that, anyone who is an actual Newcastle fan will be aware of Wor Flags by now and how it's fan funded. The people taking them (and not returning them) aren't fans. Opportunist thiefs. 

3 hours ago, Dr Venkman said:

‘Wor flags, not your flags.’

I like this... Appreciate it would add a bit of cost but signs at the exits saying something like 'Wor Flags not your flags, please leave them here' with an arrow pointing down. 

Would make people think twice if they see it as they're leaving, especially if people point it out to them. 

Edited by Wilson

On 10/04/2022 at 12:50, Tsunami said:

Can collection points/ bins not be placed at exits saying along the lines If you’ve still got a flag please return it here. Thank you.

This should be in place. Would save a lot of time collecting those left as instructed also.