Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

5 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

I was just thinking we need something for Europe where the display is in front of the fans.

Just seen something class from Austin FC in the MLS.

Think that's the lamest thing I've I've seen

15 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Seen a little spoiler, will post if people don’t think it will ruin it tomorrow ?

Stick it in spoiler tags. I love seeing it first hand on the night.

Went along to help for 2 hours earlier today, sadly couldn’t help for longer.

Made me realise first hand the amount of work, thought and time that the lads and lasses put into the cause. Just want to say thank you for all you do to anyone in Wor Flags reading this.

Can’t wait for tomorrow. 

Helped out today also while giving the dining room a 1st coat of paint and waiting for it to dry.

Done some steps today in a few hours mind. Baltic day and what an incredibly well organised bunch. Made me feel very welcome. 

will bring a drink next time. ?

5 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Went along to help for 2 hours earlier today, sadly couldn’t help for longer.

Made me realise first hand the amount of work, thought and time that the lads and lasses put into the cause. Just want to say thank you for all you do to anyone in Wor Flags reading this.

Can’t wait for tomorrow. 

Thank you for your assistance. We'd still be there now without it! :thup:

2 hours ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

Helped out today also while giving the dining room a 1st coat of paint and waiting for it to dry.

Done some steps today in a few hours mind. Baltic day and what an incredibly well organised bunch. Made me feel very welcome. 

will bring a drink next time. ?

Likewise, thanks ever so much for the help and sorry I couldn't make it in sooner!

Regardless of what happens in these next two games, this will go down as one of our best and most enjoyable seasons in decades. Wor Flags has been a huge part of that and it must be great for the organisers to know that the two will be inextricably linked, something we'll talk about as fans for years and years.