Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

How can you say his legs have gone ffs? It's the only part of his game that is an actual asset to our squad - his physicality and pace.. He charges around like a mad man most of the time. Obviously lacks composure and creativity on the ball but in terms of work rate and fitness, he's on par with Ritchie and Gayle.

And has the skill level of me nanna.

He's fucking shit. A poor mans Sissoko. (more destitute than poor tbf)

• 2 weeks later...
Mo Diame has admitted this is the poorest he’s ever played since becoming a professional footballer.

The Newcastle United midfielder has quit international football in a bid to improve his fortunes on the field this term and despite scoring six goals since joining United from Hull City in the summer he is far from satisfied with his contributions.

In an interview with the United programme, Diame said: “This season has been the poorest season of my career. It’s tough mentally.

“Sometimes you lose a bit of confidence and you lose confidence about how you can play. It’s not easy, but this is football, and it happens sometimes.

“You just need to keep faith in yourself. I can give an example – Eden Hazard.

“He had a difficult season last season, but he knows he’s a massive player, a good player. This year, he’s back again.”

Diame now faces his former club in Wigan Athletic at St James’ Park and is looking forward to the clash.

Speaking about the prospect of playing against his old club, Diame said: “I had three years there, and it was amazing.

“We always fought relegation and to stay in the Premier League, but it was good to play with Wigan. I will always remember this club as a good one in my career.” 

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/remarkable-confession-mo-diame-form-12825443

Mo Diame has admitted this is the poorest he’s ever played since becoming a professional footballer.

The Newcastle United midfielder has quit international football in a bid to improve his fortunes on the field this term and despite scoring six goals since joining United from Hull City in the summer he is far from satisfied with his contributions.

In an interview with the United programme, Diame said: “This season has been the poorest season of my career. It’s tough mentally.

“Sometimes you lose a bit of confidence and you lose confidence about how you can play. It’s not easy, but this is football, and it happens sometimes.

“He had a difficult season last season, but he knows he’s a massive player, a good player. This year, he’s back again.”

Diame now faces his former club in Wigan Athletic at St James’ Park and is looking forward to the clash.

Speaking about the prospect of playing against his old club, Diame said: “I had three years there, and it was amazing.

“We always fought relegation and to stay in the Premier League, but it was good to play with Wigan. I will always remember this club as a good one in my career.” 

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/remarkable-confession-mo-diame-form-12825443

Yeah, fuck you too.

He's been a real disappointment, more is the pity because he has some good attributes if he is playing well. Turns us from a toothless attack into one with some genuine threat.

Yeah, fuck you too.

Saying nice things about a former club is a crime now? :lol: I'm not his fan, and think he needs to be dropped, but I can't see anything wrong he's said there.

He did say this after he left them mind

The truth about life in Wigan is there is nothing to do. It is a crappy place. The town is tiny and there is no atmosphere. I go into training, I return home, and that is all I do.

"When it snowed I felt like it was minus 15, and feared I was going to turn into an ice cube."

And when asked about the girls, Diame said: "It is rare to see truly beautiful girls when you go out during the day.

"But it's a different story when you go out in the evening. The girls seem to cover themselves up all day, only to be in good-looking mode at night.

"In Madrid (where Rayo Vallecano are based) I had the impression that all the women were beautiful."

He did say this after he left them mind

The truth about life in Wigan is there is nothing to do. It is a crappy place. The town is tiny and there is no atmosphere. I go into training, I return home, and that is all I do.

"When it snowed I felt like it was minus 15, and feared I was going to turn into an ice cube."

And when asked about the girls, Diame said: "It is rare to see truly beautiful girls when you go out during the day.

"But it's a different story when you go out in the evening. The girls seem to cover themselves up all day, only to be in good-looking mode at night.

"In Madrid (where Rayo Vallecano are based) I had the impression that all the women were beautiful."

:lol:

That's fucking amazing.

Guest firetotheworks

I honestly don't think he's been that bad in the matches I've actually seen. Certainly more effective than Perez for the most part.

I honestly don't think he's been that bad in the matches I've actually seen. Certainly more effective than Perez for the most part.

Perez seems to look better playing behind a target man but Diame has looked poor in most games when played as a 10.

I caught a few mins of Radio Newcastle's sport thing and someone mentioned the idea of playing Ritchie in the 10 role, Atsu and Gouffran either side (if we HAVE TO PLAY 4-2-3-1).

I thought that his distribution was poor at times, he never tries to hide and gets stuck in so I would say last night he put in an average performance rather than a good one.  I much prefer Hayden in the middle along side Shelvey and I've seen nothing from any of our other central midfielders to change my mind on that.

I thought that his distribution was poor at times, he never tries to hide and gets stuck in so I would say last night he put in an average performance rather than a good one.  I much prefer Hayden in the middle along side Shelvey and I've seen nothing from any of our other central midfielders to change my mind on that.

He made one poor pass in the 2nd half which brought a ridiculous groan from the crowd. Other than that he was spot on. Tracked back well and creative going forward.