Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

what a form, where did that come from? Impressive how many balls he is winning also in key areas!

Aye, that's the thing that has stood out most for me - must be an absolute b****** to play against, the way he gets right in the opposition's faces. Bit like peak Tiote but without the constant fouls.

That's intelligence/reading the game IMO

His performances have been meteoric, he is all over the place and covers everywhere. He is full of confidence at the minute and playing at such a high standard I fear he might actually leave the atmosphere.

:lol: Never forget x

• 3 weeks later...

Was immense, couldn't tell great from where I was, did he go off injured? Hope not bad

Aye, was limping for a few minutes before he went off, but ran off the pitch OK so hopefully not too bad

I might have that 'current/recent' bias whereby you favour the thing that's happened most recently... but can anyone suggest a more exponential improvement in form and ability for us than this guy? I mean, I thought he was alright last season in the role that he played, but had absolutely no faith in him being any use for us this season. And, tbh, in the first half of this season he wasn't up to much and I thought he looked like he needed replacing quite urgently.

But he's been fucking phenomenal since New Year, and certainly since that Burnley home game on deadline day.