Ciaran Clark (now a free agent)

Foluwashola

Utter utter fucking prick, even if Pukki would have gone to score that we would have had 80 fucking minutes to play you fucking bellwhiff

The penalty he gave away already this year and now this. Him and Lascelles can get in the fucking sea.

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, prefabtoon said:

Clark has just relegated us,

The richest club in the premier league wont be in the premier league.

And We will probably have to take another directors test If we ever go back up.

The top 6 are here to screw us.

No, Mike Ashley relegated us.

He was relegated with that shite Villa side for a reason. Rafa did well to get a tune out of him and use him for a season or two before trusting Schar and Lejeune more. 

I mean fuck me, he cost £5m. Palace spent four times that on two different defenders this summer. At any normal club he'd have been fucked off the year Rafa left, but we haven't been a normal club under Ashley. 

I try to never lose sight of the fact these lads are human beings, but he's not good enough. 

I can almost empathize with the panicked logic behind a decision like that in the heat of the moment - he's probably thinking we're bottom, we don't win when we're behind, i fuckedup ohgodohgodgottadosomething.

Not an excuse, for the slowbrains out there thinking this is apologia. Just a shred of empathy for a shit player. Absolutely fuck him :lol:

Edited by thomas

I often wonder if we - as supporters - look at things with different eyes to a coach or football manager.

Honestly I have hated watching Clark play for us since day one, I have never seen a player less comfortable to have the ball at his feet, he never wants it and when he does end up with it we usually see an aimless hoof up the field.  Yet, time after time, manager after manager, he gets a start and he is never any different.  I mean Dummett is uncomfortable on the ball as well but, he has pace and a good tackle in him so I could half forgive his weaknesses.  Clark on the other hand is terrible.  I see 16 year old kids with more football brain than him....  

Last night was the climax of shitness.....  to miss the ball so clumsily and allow one of the slowest strikers in the Premier League to get a step on him was rotten and then to pull his shirt in full knowledge of what would follow was just thick, I mean really thick!!  I would have preferred to go one nil down at 8 minutes than to have to play the rest of the game with 10 men....  luckily Norwich are terrible and didn't capitalise at all.  Our 10 were incredible, Shelvey and Joelinton.....  what the hell has happened to them both?  They were everywhere and put in shifts that deserve high praise.

I am still hopeful that we can avoid the drop - 24 games left and a transfer window.  It wont take a lot to get us to be better than the rest of the rubbish at the bottom of the league, it is hard to see it now but, maybe 10 or 11 wins out of our final 24 games might be enough.  Got to stay positive, that team performance and the crowd deserve better!!

Was so gutted when he got himself sent off, like properly deflated. That match was so winnable, and yet we had to fight tooth and nail for a point. We all make mistakes in life, but this was massive. He's simply not good enough for this level, and if we're to survive, he needs to be nowhere near the side. I don't doubt that he feels like shit for what he did, not that I'm excusing him, but it's just so poor from a professional player to do something that stupid, that early.

34 minutes ago, Dokko said:

He apologised with his resignation yet?

No apology can make up for it. He just needs to be released immediately. Literally don't want him anywhere near the club unless it's in the opposition defence.

The reason I hate Clark (and Nicky Butt, Smith, Ginger prick, et al), is because they represent everything I detest about "trying hard" mentality.

Its ok if we lose, because we gave it out all. Its ok if Ritchie runs around like a headless chicken, because he gives his all.

Who the fuck cares if there is 100% effort but not quality? 

The Steve Bruce and Alan Pardew school of football should be abolished. All these "try hard" in training idiots must go. 

1 minute ago, arnonel said:

The reason I hate Clark (and Nicky Butt, Smith, Ginger prick, et al), is because they represent everything I detest about "trying hard" mentality.

Its ok if we lose, because we gave it out all. Its ok if Ritchie runs around like a headless chicken, because he gives his all.

Who the fuck cares if there is 100% effort but not quality? 

The Steve Bruce and Alan Pardew school of football should be abolished. All these "try hard" in training idiots must go. 

Not Clarks fault he's still here. Charnley was daft enough to give him a bumper pay day the other season that no team in the Championship could/would match.

Clark - and a few others who are still in this squad - was signed in 2016 to get us up and keep us up. He's done his part but should have been flogged 2-3 years ago. He's chipped in with some important goals but now he's on the wrong side of 30 he's absolutely horrific.