Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You're averaging going fan who doesn't go to away games never saw us lose in this division last time. Think that we've lost more and drawn less, and that more of that's been at home, means fans are more unsettled.

That and the fact the football just isn't pleasing on the eye this time round.

Agree with both points.

2 wins and a draw and we're guaranteed at least a playoff place

EDIT: Giving Huddersfield all wins apart from 1 draw and 1 loss (generous, they'll drop more than that), we'd only need 4 wins from now to secure promotion

EDIT: Giving Huddersfield all wins apart from 1 draw and 1 loss (generous, they'll drop more than that), we'd only need 4 wins from now to secure promotion

Not quite.  Under the EDIT scenario, Huddersfield end up with 93 points.  We currently have 78. We'd need 5 wins.

Not quite.  Under the EDIT scenario, Huddersfield end up with 93 points.  We currently have 78. We'd need 5 wins.

Or 4 wins and 3 draws

We're more than capable of getting 5 wins, our best league win run this season is 8 which started when we came back against Norwich.

Ah, I was missing their game in hand :thup:  Even so imo they'll drop more than 4 points so 4 wins and a draw (max) will be enough for us you'd think.  Get the job done in our next 2 home games and we're all but there

Like I said match thread. No fucks up in next 2 home games. Just win the Wigan and Burton games and we'll be in a cracking position.

Clearly we do need major improvements if we're in the Premier League.

Our away form has been class this season. W13, D 4, L3 is impressive.

Ashley spends the cash, keeps Rafa sweet, I think our formation would work away in Premier League.

Like I said match thread. No f***s up in next 2 home games. Just win the Wigan and Burton games and we'll be in a cracking position.

Ashley spends the cash, keeps Rafa sweet, I think our formation would work away in Premier League.

If we go up I'k keep maybe 15 of our current squad and less than 5 of them as starters which is unrealistic.

Like I said match thread. No f***s up in next 2 home games. Just win the Wigan and Burton games and we'll be in a cracking position.

If we go up I'k keep maybe 15 of our current squad and less than 5 of them as starters which is unrealistic.

I think this sort of thing will happen although it'll be over the next two or three windows

Despite some poor results we really have done what was needed quite well over the season.

We have same points from same games as Sheff Utd in the league below who look certainties, it's just that we have two other teams still in touch.

Rafa has talked about April and I think we will now take the bull by the horns and push on in the remaining games.

Or 4 wins and 3 draws

I think that's more likely given the way the season's gone. It would be decent form with only 8 games left an' all.

Huddersfield last 5 games look rotten for this level like. Derby away under Rowett, Fulham are dangerous, Wolves have a good performance in them with some good players, Birmingham should be ok, then Cardiff are a dodgy one to call.

Also, providing they have a new manager in by the time they play them, Norwich will be no pushovers. Forest has the potential to be a banana skin as well.

Looks like Huddersfield's Izzy Brown is now injured and has pulled out of the England U21 games. Looking like a very costly game that Bristol one with the heavy defeat and losing Hogg for the season.

Guest neesy111

Huddersfield last 5 games look rotten for this level like. Derby away under Rowett, Fulham are dangerous, Wolves have a good performance in them with some good players, Birmingham should be ok, then Cardiff are a dodgy one to call.

With the results us, Huddersfield and Brighton have had recently predicting which games are easy or hard is unpredictable.

With the results us, Huddersfield and Brighton have had recently predicting which games are easy or hard is unpredictable.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_854_1478000641.gif