Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seems like Brighton are the most predictable out of the top 3. They don't appear to do so well against the better teams losing twice to us and recently lost to both Huddersfield and Leeds however they tend to put away the weaker sides. Ourselves and Huddersfield are prone to the odd upset against teams we really should be beating.

Huddersfield's 3rd choice centre back Stankovic has done his ACL on U21 duty for Slovenia and looks like he'll be out for 6-8 months. You never like to see those type of injuries but it is a bit of a blow for them. He and Hefele one of their regular CBs were both ill for the recent Bristol City game so 4th choice Hudson had to come in who the fans don't seem to rate. With 9 games for them in April and Hogg and Brown also out, their squad will be pretty stretched. Stankovic could have also covered Hogg in DCM for them as well if needed.

That's made this day a lot better that Huddersfield result.

Was having a mare of a day. Was out reffin 3 games this morning but the car broke down on the way to the first had to get a flipping taxi and the game's delayed by half an hour. Then got absolutely pissed on all throughout the games I had with the awful weather. All I needed for it all to be wrapped up and go to bed and forget this day ever happened was for the football results to go against me. But they haven't :) Get in!