Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In all seriousness 9.5.

Been such a rollercoaster of a season, when we lose or draw the world feels like it's going to end and when we win it feels like all is going to plan. If we lost on Monday no doubt the alarm bells would be ringing slightly. :lol:

:lol:  how does that work?

As I said in the other thread I just think it's because of the fact I am a pessimist, if you read my posts over the season you'd see that. :lol:

Surely it was more a question of how alarm bells can 'slightly' ring?

In all seriousness 9.5.

Been such a rollercoaster of a season, when we lose or draw the world feels like it's going to end and when we win it feels like all is going to plan. If we lost on Monday no doubt the alarm bells would be ringing slightly. :lol:

:lol:  how does that work?

As I said in the other thread I just think it's because of the fact I am a pessimist, if you read my posts over the season you'd see that. :lol:

Surely it was more a question of how alarm bells can 'slightly' ring?

You need a better alarm clock. A gradual increase in the alarm sound helps in the morning.

Guest neesy111

We lose all three games and I bet Huddersfield still wouldn't reach us.

Aye, they've got no momentum at all along with us mind.

We lose all three games and I bet Huddersfield still wouldn't reach us.

I actually don't disagree with that. Huddersfield are going into the playoffs in pretty bad form, I'll be shocked if they won them. Fulham right now would be my bet.

Going to be weird if Sheffield Wednesday and Fulham both need a draw on the last game of the season when they play each other to get a playoff spot. Ball might not leave the centre circle

Expect an appearance from Ashley at St James' now with the cameras all panning on him and Rafa at the whistle if we win for some sort of story.

Was nervous as fuck the other day but am now feeling like the pressure is off and we can enjoy the occasion. An occasion that most of us haven't seen at SJP.

Going to be weird if Sheffield Wednesday and Fulham both need a draw on the last game of the season when they play each other to get a playoff spot. Ball might not leave the centre circle

I don't think the top 6 places will change now, Fulham may edge further up but I doubt Leeds will pull back the 3 point and way worse GD on Fulham, Huddersfield and Sheff Wed's 5 point gap is probably too much to make up with two games left too.

Yup. The playoffs spots seem all but done now but I would wish Leeds to replace either Reading or Huddersfield.

I would really love it if it's Wednesday or Leeds who come up for sentimental values of them being back where they've been before. Fulham deserve it at the moment.

Next season's Championship would be canny to follow though regardless of who wins the playoff.

Yup. The playoffs spots seem all but done now but I would wish Leeds to replace either Reading or Huddersfield.

I would really love it if it's Wednesday or Leeds who come up for sentimental values of them being back where they've been before. Fulham deserve it at the moment.

Next season's Championship would be canny to follow though regardless of who wins the playoff.

Why Wednesday or Leeds? Fulham probably just as much time in the premier league, unless your going back 40 odd year.

Why Wednesday or Leeds? Fulham probably just as much time in the premier league, unless your going back 40 odd year.

Fulham are pretty recent  in the Premier League and we've been shit against them most of the time tbh. Having for example Leeds back would set up some old rivalries for the league. Wednesday and Hillsbrough too would be bring back some good times. Fulham deserve it no doubt but they'll likely be just another team back in the league unless they pull something off like Leicester.