Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tbf I'm not surprised at the backlash given how shite people's memories are on here with regards to that season.

Namely yours if you genuinely think Jonas gets in ahead of Routledge. Routledge ripped the league apart for us in that final 3 months.

So did Jonas and they played in different positions. :lol: You can't pick a combined best team and not put Jonas/Enrique down the left. If you omit someone for Routledge, it's Ritchie.

So did Jonas and they played in different positions. :lol: You can't pick a combined best team and not put Jonas/Enrique down the left. If you omit someone for Routledge, it's Ritchie.

I'd rather just put Ritchie left wing. Routledge is the best winger of the three and Ritchie has to be in there somewhere. Scores four times more goals than Jonas.

My team is spot on, like. Ritchie instead of Routledge is literally the only contentious choice.

/ Jonas with Enrique was unstoppable, plus he played on the left so has no bearing on the Routledge/Ritchie argument.

/ Yedlin is a better footballer than Simpson, matches him for goals and has more assists.

/ Williamson was really good beside Colo; Taylor spent at least half the year injured and Hanley/Mbemba have barely played and been unconvincing when they have.

Tbf I'm not surprised at the backlash given how shite people's memories are on here with regards to that season.

Yedlin might be a better footballer but he's not playing that well for us yet. Simpson was back then.