Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Poll reset.

Option 1:  (7 votes)

Option 2:  (0 votes)

Option 3:  (1 votes)

Option 4:  (1 votes)

Option 5:  (2 votes)

Option 6:  (1 votes)

Option 7:  (20 votes)

Option 8:  (52 votes)

Option 9:  (83 votes)

Option 10:  (136 votes)

I wouldn't fancy being in Brighton's shoes now, there's some pressure on them after a couple of defeats. I think we've come through the storm and we'll cruise this now. We could have been stuck battling against the playoffs a couple of games ago and now we are 11 points clear.

I had genuine fear before Brighton game that we maybe struggling too much to see us through these games. Over the moon with the reaction and results. A lot calmer about us going up, we're in an excellent position.

Couple of huge performances away from home over the last 5days has sealed it. To go to Brighton, go behind and win was massive. To follow that up 4 days later by travelling to the other good side and comfortably containing them and knocking 3 past them in the process is what champions do. We needed to step up and we did so emphatically. We'll stroll it now.

10, Champions by a distance.