DeAndre Yedlin (now playing for Inter Miami)

Ameritoon

Zaha absolutely obliterated him. He's another that is barely PL level.

No wonder the USA didn't qualify for the World Cup if this idiot is considered one of their better players.

Cool dig bro

His tackle before Lejeune cleared the Sanchez effort off the line was f***ing fantastic. Being overlooked IMO.

If Sanchez gets there first it's in. Thought he dealt with Sanchez quite well throughout other than once or twice, but that's to be expected

I had higher hopes for him going into this season; I think he's had some stinkers and he seems quite weak in some aspects of his game - but I've got bags of time for him. The last two games he's had some serious firepower to deal with and he's handled himself admirably. Zaha and Sanchez in the space of two games, and he's covered them well, if not 'having the better of them'. Of the last two opponents, he's had the most dangerous player to deal with and he's done alright. Fair play to Yedlin.

I think Yedlin is convinced his job is to use his pace to get in a position where he can throw his body at the ball with no thought given to how he could injure himself

I had higher hopes for him going into this season; I think he's had some stinkers and he seems quite weak in some aspects of his game - but I've got bags of time for him. The last two games he's had some serious firepower to deal with and he's handled himself admirably. Zaha and Sanchez in the space of two games, and he's covered them well, if not 'having the better of them'. Of the last two opponents, he's had the most dangerous player to deal with and he's done alright. Fair play to Yedlin.

:thup: that's it like.

Agree, also he always gets the job of being last man back at set pieces so he quite often ends up one-on-one against really fast people.

I’d go the other way. I think he is improving as a defender, despite still being a bit ropey. He infuriates me going forward. As he gets in some decent positions and his pace is a great weapon in our slow team. But he always wastes it. Drifts offside, has a shit touch, puts in a crap cross etc. So annoying.

I like him, though. His speed is a joke.