Christian Atsu (1992–2023)

Kaizero

Been a pretty good player for Ghana for a while. Goes to show how important it is that young players get consistent game time with one club, and not rot on the bench for Chelsea or get shuffled around to a new club every six months.

He ended last season well too imo. Think Rafa has drilled in to him getting end product away and there was a few times when he got a decent shot or cross away well after it looked like the opportunity had passed. Look forward to seeing more.

• 2 weeks later...

Another fine performance. Really silencing his critics thus far. Good on the lad, I like the cut of his jib.

:thup:

Actually thought Zabs had a good game today too, one of the few in claret who did his bit.

Seems to thrive more when he has space to run into than he did in the Championship when other teams would defend deep against us with a lot of men behind the ball

No shit :lol:

Same reason our national team has been shit for years, all pace and no creativity. No answer to teams that sit back and defend against us, epitomised by Iceland.

Guest Howaythetoon

I liked the look of him last year and thought at that price we should be signing him permanently so I'm glad he's showing good form. He could prove a real snip.