Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

4 hours ago, Tyne81 said:

Yeah, pretty bad that.

It’s bad if the person did it meaning to cause offence. If it’s a mistake and then was deleted then It’s just one of them…

to be honest I had to go and read the replies myself to even understand what was wrong- 

imagine it’s probably just a young admin who isn’t fully aware of the connotations

37 minutes ago, tgarve said:

It’s bad if the person did it meaning to cause offence. If it’s a mistake and then was deleted then It’s just one of them…

to be honest I had to go and read the replies myself to even understand what was wrong- 

imagine it’s probably just a young admin who isn’t fully aware of the connotations

I had to do the same.

I’ve never heard that expression, although it could just be a play on the phrase “cooking with gas”.

Doesn’t mean it wasn’t intentional mind.

1 hour ago, tgarve said:

The way Chelsea fans go on to Spurs with the gas noises and yid crack, doesn't look great tbh. It's well known in football. The wording is sus as fuck, I reckon the fella who typed it knew all to well and that was his secret 'bantz'.

1 hour ago, LRD said:

Watching the highlights of PSG vs Reims. Why do PSG players have their names in Chinese characters on their jerseys?

Some celebration of Chinese New Year, they've done it for a few years now, some other French clubs have as well.