Brighton & Hove Albion 1-2 Newcastle United - post match jubilation from p54

Greg

Pathetic Dave that tbh, thought you are better than that.

It absolutely isn't pathetic, because you know that the doom and gloom mongs would have been all "I told you so" if we had lost that one. A fair amount of people saying we could give up at half time on Saturday and after 15 minutes today, as it happens apparently Rafa and this team probably know what they are doing and we've shown some cracking spirit in two games in a row now.

So instead of the doom and gloom mongs gloating? It's the chirpy soopafan mongs gloating?

As long as someone is gloating at other fans we're all good and normal.

No fucks given about how childish that post was, this thread was 90%+ utter negativity. Yes we started poorly but overall we deserved to win that match.

Winning goal was utter quality too, sensational ball out to Atsu, great control and picks out Perez with a smart as fuck finish into the bottom corner. Celebrated like fuck. Didn't get in the sack with me dad tho.

Guest gallows

Atsu failed to score

He should not start in the next game

He was instrumental man. Set up the winner.

That's not good enough if he wants us to keep him

Was going to stay off the forum and watch on DVR when I got home, couldn't resist, loaded up 2nd half on iPad and joined the misery and f***ing thrilled and don't care that I sat in my office door shut shouting like  a mad man. God damn it, f***ing buzzing man. So proud of the response - Murph and Ayoze :love:

My office is open plan. People get use to the emoting.

Now wish I didn't see it in my office and I was slouched over down as fuck until the equalizer onwards :lol:

No fucks given about how childish that post was, this thread was 90%+ utter negativity. Yes we started poorly but overall we deserved to win that match.

Winning goal was utter quality too, sensational ball out to Atsu, great control and picks out Perez with a smart as fuck finish into the bottom corner. Celebrated like fuck. Didn't get in the sack with me dad tho.

:lol:

Pathetic Dave that tbh, thought you are better than that.

It absolutely isn't pathetic, because you know that the doom and gloom mongs would have been all "I told you so" if we had lost that one. A fair amount of people saying we could give up at half time on Saturday and after 15 minutes today, as it happens apparently Rafa and this team probably know what they are doing and we've shown some cracking spirit in two games in a row now.

So instead of the doom and gloom mongs gloating? It's the chirpy soopafan mongs gloating?

Aye, if you call not giving up after 15 minutes of a game being a chirpy soopafan. We weren't saying we're definitely coming back to win it, because it's arguably the toughest game of the season for us and we're without our best striker, but the mood in the thread (and pre-match thread as well tbh) by some was pathetic. They need to eat a big fat fucking humble pie before coming back spouting the shite they were coming out with next time.

Guest gallows

That winning goal was the best moment as a Newcastle fan in a long, long time.

can somebody post the GIF

I need to see it again

That winning goal was the best moment as a Newcastle fan in a long, long time.

It was good but the first is my goal of the season and Diame couldn't have placed it better if he'd tried, I know he didn't mean it.

Brighton usually win when they go a goal up... we usually struggle when we go a goal behind.

Stats are there to be broken... that was a massive win tonight.

Lets just hope we can carry it on into Saturday, and hopefully we dont have to fight back again.