Reading vs Newcastle United - 07/03/2017 @ 20:00 (No TV)

Got tickets for the beamback in the Platinum Club.  How do you get into it from outside?  Not been there for years.

Up the stairs where Keegan defended Cole being sold basically.

Cheers :thup:

Just went on the Chronicle's website to get the cliff notes on Rafa's presser and there was one of their stupid autoplaying videos at the top, it was Easy Ryder talking about something and I tried to stop it but the video wouldn't stop, just kept playing, was terrifying.

Before the Brighton game, I looked at the next three fixtures with real trepidation, saying I'd snap your hand off for 5 points from 9.

A draw therefore would be more than acceptable to round this little run of fixtures off nicely. A win the icing on the cake and a defeat not the end of the world.

I felt for Huddersfield against Newcastle. A couple of big calls went against them, especially the penalty where Nahki Wells didn't mean to clip Matt Ritchie

:lol: Oh it's fine then, if he didn't mean to do it.

Think they're the weakest side in the top 6, every time I see them and they win, they seem to scrape it. I had this down as the only one of the 3 away games we'd win but now we've won the other two, the only things stopping us is mentality (we're nearly there, take the foot off the gas) and perhaps a little fatigue from the energy expended recently. If we play like we can, we can win it comfortably but I think a 1-1 draw, 7 points from the 9 would be a great return.

Gayle and Perez up top please - they were linking up very well at Brentford before Gayle's hamstring injury.

Diame and Shelvey in midfield, Ritchie and Atsu (although will probably be Gouffran) either side.

Pretty sure the 10 booking = 2 match suspension expires post-Fulham on Saturday. Pretty sure it is the second Sunday in March in the Championship.

With any luck Ritchie can avoid it and Colback can pick up another booking just in time for Hayden to come back. We can but dream...