Sheffield Wed 2 - 1 Newcastle United - Post-match kneejerk bukkake from p. 22

Kaizero

I hate watching us. The difference in composure on the ball, movement, creativity in us and Brighton makes it clear they deserve to win the league.

Dying for the season to end!

Don't think they have more quality, think they have more bottle when going behind though.

They played much nicer football last night than we have for months.

Guest firetotheworks

Today just reinforced how poor our squad is, not sure if that is OTT.

Not at all Neesy. It's quite often the case that when we win I think about how well Rafa had it all mapped out, and when we lose how badly the players played, or how low the quality is. 

The squad has some quality, that has carried us, but it also has enough shite that drags things down. Brighton have a more dynamic and vibrant team, with less blatant weak links.

They'll rightly deserve to win the league, and we will deserve to grind out an uninspiring second.

f*** off​ McClaren, man. :lol: He's one of if not the main factor we're deservedly getting beat off clubs such as Sheffield Wednesday. The c***.

This. The cheek of the hair island cunt.

Massive underperformance all season from Perez, Diame, Mitro, etc. We've done well to be second considering how mediocre to awful a lot of our players have been for most of the season. Clarke, Gayle and Richie are probably the only players to perform to expected standard or above all season.

Not at all Neesy. It's quite often the case that when we win I think about how well Rafa had it all mapped out, and when we lose how badly the players played, or how low the quality is. 

Rafa has done very well with the players he has, signing no fucker in January was a massive (and unnecessary) gamble, which we will probably get away with.

Looking at our players, Rafa is a f***ing genius getting what he has from this season. So much s*** in the squad.

He's bought a few of them tbf.

Like who? Hanley I'll give you and probably sels.

What about the left back he spent over £5m on who doesn't even get a look in?

He was less than £2m wasn't He?

Yeah, Gamez didn't cost £5m  :lol:

Not strengthening in January out wide and in the middle was a fucking joke of a decision, a ridiculous gamble, that we are very lucky to probably get away with.

It's going to be the difference of about 10 points on our final total.

Yet most of the players in it, bar a few, would walk into most teams in the league.

Clark, Shelvey, Ritchie & Gayle walk into most teams, but after that you're struggling.

Brighton fans on their forum have been staring for quite some time how badly they've played and how lucky they've been. People on here seem to think they play like the 1970 Brazil team.

Yet most of the players in it, bar a few, would walk into most teams in the league.

Clark, Shelvey, Ritchie & Gayle walk into most teams, but after that you're struggling.

Yedlin, Hayden and Atsu would too. Mitrovic, Murphy, Anita and Hanley would get in most too

Brighton fans on their forum have been staring for quite some time how badly they've played and how lucky they've been. People on here seem to think they play like the 1970 Brazil team.

They'll get battered next season. They're awful.

We are going to be one of the worst teams to get promoted for a long time.

That's also a load of bollocks.

In terms of style of football it isn't, we're boring and f***ing awful to watch but managed to win games by scoring quite a few. Baffling to be honest how we managed it with the way we set up.

Love to know how you could possibly know. How much of the recent promoted teams have you watched? All played scintillating football, did they?

Lots, and we are f***ing awful to watch. How can you even defend it, you're eyes don't lie do they.

Sure you did. All those championship games over the last 10 years of each of the promoted teams that you've watched..

I watched tons, i actually did and do. It's all i really do, watch football. Any country anything that's on, football is always on no matter what. And none of that changes the fact we are f***ing terrible to watch. Face the truth, we are f***ing awful to watch.

Attack me if you like, might want to turn that on the manager,  players and coaching staff after watching that shower of utter s*** we just put up with.

There haven't even been enough games on TV in recent years of the promoted teams for you to make a reasonable assessment. Looking at the goals we have scored this season and comparing it to past seasons, I struggle to believe we have been one of worst teams in recent years..