Florian Lejeune (now playing for Rayo Vallecano)

sempuki

Yeah bad news for us, felt really good going into the season knowing him and Lascelles would be at the heart of our defence. Wonder if Rafa will go with Clark first few games to protect Schar. Depends how much he trusts him. Sounded good tonight but tbh I could see what pixel he was as the NUFC feed was rough.

Is Clarke dead or something? Not sure if I've missed something here :lol:

We've got three healthy CBs and Dummett that can step in as emergency. We're fine.

Dummett is our only natural left back. Maybe we push harder for Bryan?

We've got three healthy CBs and Dummett that can step in as emergency. We're fine.

He's not good enough in the PL to play weeks at a time, we've already seen that last season.

Dummett is our only LB, and we now have only 3 CB's one of which has never played in England before. If you think we're fine you're crackers.

The problem with that is Dummett is our first choice (and only) left back. If that changes, we might be OK.

Absolutely gutted to hear he’s had a really bad one. Is probably one of my favourite players at the club and really impressed in the second half of last season. Hope he can come back without losing anything as a player.

Urgh. Does this mean he's likely to miss 12 months?

Think Shearer missed half a season with a similar injury. Should be able to recover quicker these days, but it probably differs from person to person. Most players seem to come back from it without too much trouble though which is good.

I damaged my knee ligament over 2 years ago and it still goes from time to time, although I never done any physiotherapy to compensate.

Urgh. Does this mean he's likely to miss 12 months?

That's what I'm thinking, nowadays a cruciate can be week's?

Wasn't his one at the start of last season a cruciate?

"A while" is just vague as fuck and gives no info at all.