Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

Just needs time.

Rubbish hes absolutely shocking much in the same mould as all the cheap shit buys that we have accumulated....Joselu,Manquillo,Diame,Perez...All absolutely piss poor and not strong enough for this division

We have been beaten by teams we expect to compete with heaven help us when we play teams that attack us wave after wave away from home

Just needs time.

Rubbish hes absolutely shocking much in the same mould as all the cheap s*** buys that we have accumulated....Joselu,Manquillo,Diame,Perez...All absolutely p*ss poor and not strong enough for this division

We have been beaten by teams we expect to compete with heaven help us when we play teams that attack us wave after wave away from home

Wewwwwwww.

Just needs time.

Rubbish hes absolutely shocking much in the same mould as all the cheap shit buys that we have accumulated....Joselu,Manquillo,Diame,Perez...All absolutely piss poor and not strong enough for this division

We'll probably be better given that's what we're set up to beat.

I'm not judging him fwiw, I think it's pointless bringing him on as a last ditch attacking effort though as he doesn't look like he has the confidence to run at defenders yet. Aarons at the very least has the ego to make difference.

Aye. That's how I see it. I don't think we're in a position to wait for this lad's confidence to kick in given our paucity of attacking talent.

Considering the form of Perez I'd be tempted to give him a couple of games in the #10 position. He's a young lad, tell him to just run his bollocks off when we don't have the ball and try to make things happen without too much responsibility when we do.

Can't see it happening though.

He's barely played so hard to judge him, and unfair to. My initial impression is that he doesn't seem up to it, but that could myriad reasons. He seems scared to take people on atm.

He's obviously a bit tense, like the first day at a new job. The narrative around signing him and connections to the north east are probably adding to the pressure and what he thinks everybody expects of him. Once he loosens up a bit he will be fine, his game is taking players on and taking shots at goal. Him feeling tense takes away both of those things, or atleast makes them a lot harder. Just hope our fans give him the time and support he needs.

He's barely played so hard to judge him, and unfair to. My initial impression is that he doesn't seem up to it, but that could myriad reasons. He seems scared to take people on atm.

He's obviously a bit tense, like the first day at a new job. The narrative around signing him and connections to the north east are probably adding to the pressure and what he thinks everybody expects of him. Once he loosens up a bit he will be fine, his game is taking players on and taking shots at goal. Him feeling tense takes away both of those things, or atleast makes them a lot harder. Just hope our fans give him the time and support he needs.

Aye this 👍

Aye this 👍

Yep, agree with this too

Considering the form of Perez I'd be tempted to give him a couple of games in the #10 position. He's a young lad, tell him to just run his bollocks off when we don't have the ball and try to make things happen without too much responsibility when we do.

Can't see it happening though.

What about Ritchie as number 10?