Javier Manquillo (now playing for Celta de Vigo)

Parsley

I think, with Mbemba, it comes down to purely the struggle with English; not sure Rafa has confidence in his ability to communicate or understand pitch instructions.

Dummett is no better than Manquillo, Manquillo offers more in the last third, Dummett on the defensive end.

As if Dummett is a cunning linguist, man.

Probably the worst player ever.

However, is relatively quick, plays it on the ground, so can see why Rafa likes him. Mbemba should be starting over this lad all day long.

I think Mbemba is the better player but I don't think he's as capable at following instructions as well as Manquillo. Rafa clearly doesn't trust him.

Was clearly injured in the last 10 minutes. The cameras even focused on him limping about.

He's not a dud like. or Pap.

He could hardly walk and Rafa nearly changed his sub and was checking he was okay before sending Mitro on instead of Clark.

I thought Manquillo had his best game for us today, been pretty poor previously but I thought he did well today.

What's actually wrong with Dummett?

Don't start. [emoji38]

In terms of on the ball play he makes Danny Simpson's passing from the back look like Dani Alves's.

Injury wise I meant

[emoji38] aye that makes sense now

[emoji38]

He's a step up on Dummett - that'll do me for now.

I'm genuinely surprised anyone believes this.

The lad pretty much never fails to prevent crosses coming into the box. The lad often lets off the ball runners swan past him. While tidy on the ball, he's no more likely to create a chance with the ball at his feet.

Rafa clearly see something in him and he has a history of improving players.

There must be something there. Athletico, Liverpool, the Spanish youth setup have all seen the possibility. Give Rafa time. Yedlin, Lascelles have improved immensely.

Alzo thought he played well today, he left lejeunne alone on a couple of occasions but that was only because he was involved in attacks.

So erm... caught out of position?

Erm... No! When a full back goes forward one of the midfielders should drop so that his position is covered, either hayden or shelvey are to blame if manquillo joins the attack...