Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Which is why they should be doing a bit more than spending £19m (their record transfer?) on a lad who's scored 16 goals in 55 games in the French league..  That's pretty abysmal.

Mind you, considering his name, maybe we could loan him from Southampton for a week and he could whack Ashley for us?

English clubs are getting absued in the transfer market. It's to the point clubs in Europe put a x2 on a player when an English club gets involved. I've heard many like to act like a PL club is interested in their player when dealing with La Liga, Serie A etc clubs. The PL boogeymen with boundless cash.

Yet, I wish we were in the mix.

Neymar is making a stinker at PSG wanting to move to Real Madrid :lol:

What a shock :lol:

I hope the little weasel ends up in jail at some point.

Apparently he is unhappy with the amount of physicality he receives in the French league, guess he's never going to move to England. :lol:

Waiting for Flip’s ‘PSG are c***s’ hottake

:lol: People reading daily mail. But honestly, he can fuck off if he ever signs for Real. Unless he wins a World Cup for Brazil, then he can do whatever he wants.

What a shock :lol:

I hope the little weasel ends up in jail at some point.

Apparently he is unhappy with the amount of physicality he receives in the French league, guess he's never going to move to England. :lol:

Too bad they don't have a Thomas Gravesen at Real to welcome him.

Been thinking for a while that his PSG move was just a convenient detour from Barca to Real.

Same. Always felt like he wanted to play for Real Madrid. He'd suit them.

Been thinking for a while that his PSG move was just a convenient detour from Barca to Real.

Same. Always felt like he wanted to play for Real Madrid. He'd suit them.

Real Madrid offered more money to get him than Barcelona did. If he wanted he could've moved there from the beginning. Actually his father and agent tried to persuade him to sign for Real multiple times, but he chose Barcelona instead. That said, anything could happen.