Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Steven Caulker to Dundee. Such a weird career

Such a confusing, inconsistent string of moves. Was he actually good at one point and has faded or was he always operating at a level above his capabilities at the likes of Spurs, Soton & Liverpool?

Just realised he has 1 England cap too and actually scored on it too  :lol:

The maddest thing about his career was that all his three appearances for Liverpool were as a striker .

Imho it's almost certain this sale is part of the deal that saw Wanda sell their Atlético shares, it's being rumored that they'll take over the Chinese club that just bought Carrasco/Gaitán.

Meanwhile, Atlético are left with 17 senior outfield players. Really their board seems to be Atlético's worst enemy.

Such a confusing, inconsistent string of moves. Was he actually good at one point and has faded or was he always operating at a level above his capabilities at the likes of Spurs, Soton & Liverpool?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/29/steven-caulker-mental-illness-addictions-gambling-drinking-qpr

:( I didn't know that. I can empathise with him on some of the issues there. The Dundee move actually becomes admirable in this light.

Admiral in some ways, but doubt he'll see out a season. Dundee is an utter hole, and the people hate the English more than any other Scots I ever met having lived there for three years and with a Dundonian girl for eight

XmwNC2o.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/29/steven-caulker-mental-illness-addictions-gambling-drinking-qpr

:( I didn't know that. I can empathise with him on some of the issues there. The Dundee move actually becomes admirable in this light.

Admiral in some ways, but doubt he'll see out a season. Dundee is an utter hole, and the people hate the English more than any other Scots I ever met having lived there for three years and with a Dundonian girl for eight

admiralackbar1_2_845df144.jpeg?region=153%2C0%2C1614%2C807&width=480

2ed634f46ea5e64e8cc5117294d9c63a--england-shirt-sport-football.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think Napoli will sell him unless they get crazy money, as he's so important to the way they play. It's more likely they move Diawara on.

I actually don't think Jorginho will be anywhere near as good somewhere else, for what it's worth.

I don't think Napoli will sell him unless they get crazy money, as he's so important to the way they play. It's more likely they move Diawara on.

I actually don't think Jorginho will be anywhere near as good somewhere else, for what it's worth.

That are getting Torreira from Samp, supposedly. A fantastic prospect. I can see Jorginho really working out well in Klopp's system. But those prices, man. Pure insanity. 

• 2 weeks later...