40mil Ake

50mil Stones

50mil Walker

57mil Laporte

52mil Mendy

30mil Cancelo

60mil Dias

Mad money.  And they're still a shambles at the back

They just have zero pace coming back. They attack at lightning speed when they can, but when the other team counters they just meander back slowly. I'm not convinced Pep's gonna last the season.

They also need to sign a striker.

who was that joker they played yesterday, garcia or something?  jesus...you'd have thought they'd have an academy product better than him ffs

We want him [emoji38]

Jesus fuck

We have an obsession with youth prospects that got away, and the local media has completely convinced themselves he would be a new Piqué.

who was that joker they played yesterday, garcia or something?  jesus...you'd have thought they'd have an academy product better than him ffs

We want him [emoji38]

Jesus fuck

We have an obsession with youth prospects that got away, and the local media has completely convinced themselves he would be a new Piqué.

That South American youngster you have is so much better

We want him [emoji38]

Jesus fuck

That South American youngster you have is so much better

Araújo? Yes, he's been quietly impressive. He's still raw though, he's not going to be plug-and-play.

Village Idiot[/member] is it true that Koeman has put Puig on the scrap heap already?

He later said that he wants him to go on loan, not cut him off completely, because he needs to play more football than he'd have if he stayed. But yeah, it looks like he doesn't see much in him.

Incidentally, Koeman coming in as coach still puzzles me. I mean, he's been hired by a board that will only last a few more months, and most of the upcoming candidates to our presidency have been very open about having other people coming in as coach. The only way he'd last more than this season is if he somehow completely revitalized the team, but he has a squad going through a rebuild with a disgruntled Messi. He either has massive confidence in himself, we are paying him through the roof, or really loves the club.

According to FM, Barca are rammed with wonderkids. Maybe it could be a similar to Chelsea last season, where other circumstances force them to put faith in kids.

What's the worst that can happen - get repeatedly humiliated in the Champions League? Completed it already, mate.

West Ham: He’s not for sale at any price.

= Offer us any price.

I think there would be riots in Essex if the sold Rice.

With the Rice money they could get 2 really good CMs which could cure most of their woes because Rice and Noble are average - knowing WHU they’ll probably spunk 30m on Shelvey (I wish)

West Ham: He’s not for sale at any price.

= Offer us any price.

I think there would be riots in Essex if the sold Rice.

Riots  :lol: he’s bang average ffs. They could get 2 or 3 midfielders from France that are better than Rice with the numbers I have seen bandied about for him 

They don’t even play Felipe, Lanzini or Yarmelenko - they’ll probably sign some clogger like Lewis Cook for 30m