Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 hour ago, Sima said:

I'd be massively surprised if Ronaldo torched his Man Utd legacy like that.

This kind of stuff means very little in the modern game I'm afraid. Money and trophies, it's a job to them at the end of the day.

We all want to see Messi and Ronaldo play together though right? Even for a season? :lol:

I'd honestly be shocked if Ronaldo has any interest in City. It would be massive different to Schmeichel. Schmeichel isn't thought of anywhere near as much as Ronaldo.

Edited by Froggy

I think he might be there for good. Levy has probably given him assurances he can leave next summer, and maybe there will be a release clause or something out in his contract, but that doesn’t mean anyone will pay it. Kane seems to me to be a player teetering on the edge of his prime, another year and a few more injuries won’t do his prospects any good.

Edited by Kimbo

29 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Jesus also said today he wants to play on the wing, so City will be all out for a striker you’d think. NGL as gross as it is would be cool to have Ron back in the prem 

I would be so upset if he went to City. :lol:

Guest HTT II

I think if Man City offered £120m + it would be done, I think this is his way of currying favour with Spurs fans, so if he does go, he can turn it around. He’d be absolute mental to stay at Spurs for even another game. It’s now or never for him!

Edited by HTT II