Other clubs' transfers

Greg

18 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Kenedy extended his contract with Chelsea to 2023 and gone on loan to Flamengo. Batshuayi done the same and gone on loan to Beisiktas

What a shit way to forge a football career.

26 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Kenedy extended his contract with Chelsea to 2023 and gone on loan to Flamengo. Batshuayi done the same and gone on loan to Beisiktas

He’ll not be far off a testemonial.

34 minutes ago, toon25 said:

That Bournemouth winger Danjuma going to Villarreal for 20-odd million.

Think Villa might have been after him at some point this summer.

Not sure about that.

I've genuinely never heard of him.

5 hours ago, joeyt said:

Ramsdale and Odegaard will probably be decent additions but you'd think money could be spent better elsewhere at Arsenal

That's over £100m spent on White, Ramsdale and Ödegaard, and it doesn't even feel like they've strengthen their starting XI.

IMO, they should have tried to offload both of Laca and Auba and got Abraham (or a similar striker) to replace them. Their squad isn't bad, it just feels utterly unbalanced. 

1 hour ago, brummie said:

Not sure about that.

I've genuinely never heard of him.

So much guff is out there in transfer rumours that you almost never say if anyone’s actually been interested in somebody. As soon as the Grealish transfer was mooted you’ll have had agents/journos/bullshitters linking you with whoever. I’ve lost interest - now I just try to avoid it all and wait for the deadline to pass to see what’s actually happened.

It’s all just piss weak. Loads of alright to good players on their day aside from Saka who is already a lynchpin. Not a leader in sight which is ironic seeing how Xhaka was like at the Euros. It’s old school but needed but if they go one nil down who’s kicking up a fuss, just like us. It’s absolutely no one or if on a rare occasion someone steps up it is someone who is half arsed as fuck. Where are the nasty fuckers picking up a card as they’re fucked off as they’re one nowt down? Non existent.

Same for Spurs to a lesser degree or at least last season. Kane? Aye scores goals but is he motivating anyone? Not really. He’s a supermarket sandwich leader compared to Michelin star ability. 

1 hour ago, Disco said:

It’s all just piss weak. Loads of alright to good players on their day aside from Saka who is already a lynchpin. Not a leader in sight which is ironic seeing how Xhaka was like at the Euros. It’s old school but needed but if they go one nil down who’s kicking up a fuss, just like us. It’s absolutely no one or if on a rare occasion someone steps up it is someone who is half arsed as fuck. Where are the nasty fuckers picking up a card as they’re fucked off as they’re one nowt down? Non existent.

Same for Spurs to a lesser degree or at least last season. Kane? Aye scores goals but is he motivating anyone? Not really. He’s a supermarket sandwich leader compared to Michelin star ability. 

Hojbjerg tbh.

17 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Hojbjerg tbh.

And yet absolutely ineffective in stopping your clubs demise last season. (I agree he’s a good player and largely played with unmotivated shite)

4 hours ago, Conjo said:

No way even a City or PSG will pay £100m for a 32 year old striker.....surely?

33 in 2 days. :lol: In fairness he bagged 48 goals last season, the man is absolutely unreal. I still think he'd be top class in the PL but City should definitely focus on Kane. He could play at PSG for about 5 years though.