Other clubs' transfers

Greg

7 hours ago, toon25 said:

That's a shame, that. There's still a chance he could do something with his career, but at that club I doubt it.

Why not?

Apart from strikers Chelsea seems a relatively easy place for talent to do well. I think it being a bit sterile as a club helps some players go in and just crack on with the job. Anelka springs to mind.

I think signing for the same club his father played for is a nice story. Certainly better than him joining any of the other realistic suitors. Now he just needs to score a hattrick against Man Utd and slag off Roy Keane in his post match interview to give the saga a good ending.

10 hours ago, 54 said:

I don't know if the Nations League commentary is the same in the UK as we are getting on FS2 in the USA, but the commentator for the Denmark-Austria games just said his signing announcement was delayed to today to coincide with the day his dad signed for City in 2000.

Guest HTT II
Just now, SUPERTOON said:

One I really wanted us to go for 

That’s a steal, they’ve raped Brighton there! Spurs are going to be a force next season I reckon!

Just now, HTT II said:

That’s a steal, they’ve raped Brighton there! Spurs are going to be a force next season I reckon!

Last year of his contract now I think so was always going to be a deal to be had for the buying club, agree with you though spurs will be class next season.